Global Pricing Analyst
- Foster City, CA, USA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do. CyberSource, a Visa company, has been and continues to be a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. Our VisaNet network is capable of handling over 65,000 transaction messages per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
Visa is focused on building additional flexibility into our existing platform architecture to more quickly launch new, innovative offerings that create tremendous value for payments aggregators (e.g. Financial Institutions, Merchants, Processors, and Emerging Payments Providers) and delight end consumer users. Visa Direct is a payment service that Visa provides to clients (issuers, acquirers, processors, merchants and service providers etc) to facilitate fund transfers/disbursements to Visa accounts in the U.S. and around the world using push payment technology, i.e. Original Credit Transaction (OCT). Globally, Visa Direct consumer and business applications include person to person (P2P) transfer, person to micro-business transfer (e.g. payments to landscaper), and funds disbursement (e.g. insurance claim disbursements) and other emerging use cases. Currently, the push payments market is estimated to be a $50T opportunity globally.
The Global Pricing Analyst will help manage projects related to Visa Inc.'s pricing strategy in all parts of the world related to Visa Direct. Specific projects may vary greatly based on region and product or service offering.
The position requires the ability to apply strong analytical and critical thinking skills to solve business problems, and quickly arrive at recommendations that drive corporate priorities.
The Global Pricing Analyst will report to the Director, Global Pricing, and will be based at Visa's offices in Foster City, California.
· Provide detailed quantitative analyses in support of identifying and vetting new opportunities to drive Visa’s revenue
· Support elements of global pricing strategy development and refinement, including global pricing opportunity identification and pricing change planning
· Manage aspects of rate change opportunity vetting and forecasting, including but not limited to business case and stakeholder impact assessment development on Annual Operating Plan/Multi-Year Plan from proposed new fees/services and/or rate modifications.
· Work within cross-functional team and product/service owners to develop pricing for new products and services.
· Build and maintain business landscape knowledge, to provide foundational context for pricing initiatives.
· Communicate and build support for recommendations among business leaders across the organization.
· Work with pricing, interchange, finance, product and technology teams to implement new pricing programs
· Monitor and perform compliance activities on interchange rate programs
Participate in continuous training with other functions in the Global Pricing & Interchange team
· Superior analytical, financial modeling and problem solving skills, with demonstrated intellectual and analytical rigor.
· Ability to handle multiple project work streams, with proven success in synthesizing large data sets related to a wide variety of functional business problems.
· Ability to work independently, usually within a complex and often ambiguous environment, to build rigorous, fact-bases that support recommendations to senior management, other executive management.
· Eagerness to work intensively in joint teams with personnel of all levels to accomplish project objectives.
· Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
· Personal presence and ability to clearly communicate compelling messages in written and verbal communications.
· 1-2 years of relevant professional experience
· Bachelor's degree or higher
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.