Implementations Analyst (Project Manager) – Thai speaking
Visa Inc. is a global payments technology company that connects consumers, businesses, financial institutions and governments in more than 200 countries and territories, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
Visa does not issue cards, extend credit or set rates and fees for consumers. Visa’s innovations enable its bank customers to offer consumers choices: Pay now with debit, ahead of time with prepaid or later with credit products. From the world’s major cities to remote areas without banks, people are increasingly relying on digital currency along with mobile technology to use their money anytime, make purchases online, transfer funds and access basic financial services. All of which makes their lives easier and helps grow economies.
Behind the Visa brand are our talented employees who continuously raise the bar with innovative solutions and products that deliver the convenience and security of digital currency to more people all over the world.
This position serves as Project Manager for implementation services provided to Clients (Banks). The role manages the efforts of Visa technical and business resources required to implement new and add-on Visa products and services. Responsible for gathering and documenting project requirements while providing client consultative guidance on Visa regulations, fees, features and functionality
This is an individual contributor role responsible for working with Visa Clients (banks) to achieve the timely and error free implementation of new Visa products and services or updates to existing Visa programs. This role works across a breadth of internal and external stakeholders to achieve the stated project objectives. If required, this role escalates projects that are in jeopardy and works with line management within Visa and the Client organization to make decisions that bring needed resources to resolve any issues.
- Provide project management support to Visa client institutions and processors in assigned region to ensure customer expectations are exceeded.
- Coordinate directly with customers to understand card program set up requirements and facilitate new card program installations, conversions and maintenance requests without customer impact.
- Report customer project accomplishments and deliverables to management on weekly or monthly basis.
- Manage non-routine, complex processing and change requests, as well as short term tactical and strategic customer initiatives.
- Build and enhance positive working relationships with key Visa client institutions, processors and internal stakeholders.
- Prepare and maintain detailed project plans, status reports, and issues logs.
- Represent customer system and processing requirements to internal Visa organizations.
- Responsible for own work flow assignments and must be able to take the initiative to resolve problems and meet deadlines.
- Coordinate internal resources to ensure delivery on commitments.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent work experience in a business analyst, customer support role in software or financial services.
KNOWLEDGE / EXPERIENCE
- 3-5 years of experience in Project Management and/or Business Analyst role in software, financial or information services
- Candidate is required to support the Thailand market hence the ability to speak/write Thai is a must
- Working knowledge of Visa’s payment processing systems including message routing, authorization, clearing & settlement and client connectivity a plus
SKILLS / ABILITIES
- Excellent time management, organization, and planning skills are essential.
- Able to set priorities, influence others, and manage customer expectations.
- Ability to synthesize and translate technical information and apply to business solutions.
- Demonstrated success in customer relationship management.
- Self-starter with a demonstrated ability to work collaboratively to achieve results as part of an effective team.
- Able to effectively prioritize and multi-task under tight deadlines.
- Strong verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills are required.
- Experience using standard MS Office tools (e.g. MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, etc.).
- Must be able to work on Singapore Public Holidays, if required and at hours to support clients in designated country of support.
- Candidate is required to support the Asia market hence the ability to speak/write Chinese is an added advantage
- This position requires off scheduled work including late evenings / weekends in support of client and company configuration changes and associated post production validation