Sr Software Engineer - Microsoft Dynamics ( CIT CS 60)
- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Visa operates the world's largest retail electronic payments network and is one of the most recognized global financial services brands. Visa facilitates global commerce through the transfer of value and information among financial institutions, merchants, consumers, businesses and government entities.
We offer a range of branded payment product platforms, which our financial institution clients use to develop and offer credit, charge, deferred debit, prepaid and cash access programs to cardholders. Visa's card platforms provide consumers, businesses, merchants and government entities with a secure, convenient and reliable way to pay and be paid in 170 countries and territories.
The Customer Relationship Management (CRM) team is part of Corporate Client Systems (CCS) and is responsible for managing system requirements, design, development, integration, quality assurance, implementation and maintenance of corporate applications. The team works closely with business owners of these services to deliver industry leading packaged software and customer developed solutions.
The candidate will work as part of the CRM team to build and support applications to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM business function. This role will participate in design, development, testing and support of CRM applications and ensure successful delivery of business capabilities. The ideal candidate will bring strong experience in developing technical solutions in CRM area.
Design, develop, test, document, deploy, and support high quality business solutions on Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform
Able to work on multiple projects and initiatives with different/competing timelines and demands.
Work with limited direction, usually within a complex environment, to drive delivery of solutions and meet service levels
Coordinate with other developers and stakeholders regarding status, technical issues and creative solutions.
- Comfortable working with both technical and business staff, and flexible in working on a wide variety of tasks spanning the full application development life cycle and maintenance.
Work closely with various IT and business stakeholders to drive and/or facilitate development of requirements, specifications, and use cases for assigned projects.
- Implement best development practices for efficiency like leveraging re-use, eliminating duplicative components, efficient architectural design.
Create documentation and procedures while maintaining best practices and following Visa's methodology for development, installation, and maintenance.
- Four years of experience in Microsoft Dynamics.
- Experience in implementing Microsoft Dynamics CRM Cloud product is preferred.
- Experience in implementing CRM integrations to other systems using web services.
- Experience with C# or Visual Basic, Visual Studio, Web Services, and the CRM SDK is required.
- Experience extending Dynamics CRM workflows using .Net components.
- Significant experience in development and support of CRM applications.
Experience in building database queries and procedures.
- Excellent process orientation, planning, organizational and problem solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal, facilitation skills along with effective communication (both written and verbal) skills.
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex software development issues.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a complex organization to determine business and customer needs, providing the best solution to meet those needs.
Proactive thinking with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Bachelor's degree in a Computer Science or Engineering discipline. Master’s Degree is a plus.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.