- Sydney NSW, Australia
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
This role is responsible for supporting several of Visa Australia’s Northern Region key clients through relationship management and sales disciplines. Your strong analytical and project management skills combined with your knowledge of payments will assist the CRM team achieve high client satisfaction scores and revenue growth for Visa and our clients.
- Supporting two Client Directors by coordinating the efforts of client account teams (other departments supporting Visa’s clients). This involves project managing key initiatives and driving project progress.
- Coordinate communications and meetings between clients and Visa client account teams on specific client initiatives to ensure all client contacts support the initiative and Visa’s standards for client service.
- Work with Client Directors and client account team to design Quarterly Business Review agendas that matches client & Visa priorities, and coordinate content development.
- Work with the Analytics team to undertake portfolio analysis for Client Directors as required.
- For selected clients, responsible for keeping Playbook (Salesforce) contemporary, including Account Plan, Initiatives, Call Reports, Contacts.
- Monitor revenue drivers through client’s monthly report, VisaNet and Aspire data.
- Work with the Finance and Product teams to create accurate forecast combining client historical performance, market trends and business/product plans.
- Meet Compliance requirements of client deals. Review client’s quarterly reporting, track contractual obligations and initiate timely incentive payments.
- Facilitate contract executions through coordinating Finance & Legal approvals, term negotiation, and signing.
- Support the CRM team by project managing key client and sales function initiatives as required including events and client hospitality.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience
- Demonstrated experience in project management
- Account coordination or relationship management
- Strong analytical skills and comfortable with quantitative analysis, financial modelling, and finding ways to add quantitative rigor to qualitative analysis
- Good written and oral communications skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage competing priorities and multi projects for for different stakeholders on different timelines
- Digital curiosity and savvy
- Stay current and up to date with the latest innovation, digital trends, research, skills and education
- Communicates openly, honestly and respectfully – ensuring opinions are heard
- Keeps clients’ needs at the forefront of priorities and takes action to provide high quality solutions/ services that exceed expectations.
- Ability to deal with and perform in situations/ environments of ambiguity when making decisions or operating in high pressure, time bound situations
- Adapt and recognize the appropriate mix of qualitative and quantitative input required to make an informed decision, particularly when prompt action is required
- Demonstrate energy and positive response when tackling challenging problems and view complicated tasks as engaging or motivating
- Show openness to new ideas, modifying viewpoints and direction in light of new information
- Quickly adapt to multiple changing work demands and priorities by adjusting style and tactics to fit the new circumstances
- Quickly recover from setbacks or failure by viewing as a lesson learned and trying again.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in and we embrace inclusion and diversity of thought. We are committed to creating the kind of workplace where you want to be and we can facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements for you.