Staff Software Engineer - Corporate Technology (GRC & HR IT)
- Austin, TX, USA
The Corporate IT (CIT) organization is responsible for all facets of architecture, software development and production support of key internal systems supporting areas such as Finance, Revenue, Treasury, Human Resources, Legal, Risk, Compliance, Contact Center and End User.
In the GRC & HR Information Technology team, we are building an organization to focus on Engineering and Operational Excellence (EOE). This includes Security Vulnerability management for both hardware and software, establishing our internal business processes, scorecards and metrics, tracking team progress and building formal Operational Procedures/Playbooks for our applications.
- Creating and updating department business continuity (BC) plans/application playbooks
- Partnering with technical product owners for execution of disaster recovery testing
- Collaborating with leads and critical process owners as well as enterprise risk which owns the enterprise BC program
- Maintaining engineering and operational excellence scorecard updates based on established criteria to HRIT and GRC applications
- Partnering with various IT groups such as engineering, product, security, and infrastructure on strategic projects in technology
- Working with vendor technical resources to remediate reported vulnerabilities to mitigate any exposures, improve the overall security posture, and reduce risk
- Facilitate penetration testing of web and mobile applications
- Ongoing management of security assessments and related vulnerabilities
- Management of security exceptions, risk mitigation plans and remediation plans
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- 5 Years of experience software engineering and development (3+ years experience with a Master’s Degree in a technology field)
- Software and/or Hardware vulnerability management experience
- Experience with Windows Server Admin, SQL Server Admin, PowerShell Scripting, Windows Networking and Security
- Understanding of OWASP standard and SANS 25
- Strong follow-through, problem identification, analysis and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to exercise independent judgment with minimal direction from supervisor
- Experience working in a multinational environment strongly preferred
- Experience with SaaS application access using single-sign-on (SSO) with Microsoft Azure a plus
- Vulnerability management by Qualys Certification a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.