Manager – Products and Services Revenue Streams Assurance
- Foster City, CA, USA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
The Manager role will be responsible for carrying-on a comprehensive validation program to ensure completeness and accuracy of the revenues calculated in Standard Interface Files (SIFs) and Global Management Billing System (GMBS). The Manager must have good understanding of Visa business and systems, should be able to effectively engage with stakeholders in other business units and quickly understand their processes and control points, the role assumes that the individual will operate with minimal guidance in a complex environment. This role will be based in Foster City, reporting directly to VP - Revenue Monitoring.
II. Principal Responsibilities / Key Results Area
The responsibilities of the Manager will include the following:
• Act as a driver of continuous improvement and innovation of the control environment over revenues. Use direct experience, external benchmarking and knowledge of regulatory expectations to support the management’s stated goal of developing a strong industry leading controls function.
• Perform/Update Risk Assessment of SIFs on an annual basis and maintain review schedule.
• Develop and implement review plans of the SIFs in collaboration with the Business process and IT owners.
• Validate controls over the process and/or perform substantive testing to ensure completeness and accuracy of billing for the underlying product or service.
• Maintain appropriate documentation to support assertions that the revenues are complete and accurate.
• Work with local and regional stakeholders, to address identified issues and to support immediate and longer-term solutions.
III. Strategic Nature, Management, Accountability and Scope
• Results of the work performed by the Manager may be shared with external and internal business partners such as Clients, Senior Account Executives, Senior Management, Internal and External Auditors as applicable.
IV. Decision Making and Complexity
• This position requires interaction with business owners and senior management across the region. The individual is expected to use sound discretion and professional judgment when interacting with business owners, senior management, external auditors and Visa Clients.
• This position should at all times make decisions on what will be most beneficial to the company, strive for an optimum balance between the benefits and cost of implementing and executing controls.
V. Financial and Organizational Scope
• Ability to work with cross-functional teams outside of United States
VI. Reporting Relationships and Interactions
• This position will be located in Foster City and will report to the VP - Revenue Monitoring.
• Work extensively in a team environment and provide direction to assist other members in cross-functional teams.
• Very good knowledge of Visa business and systems.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills, with demonstrated intellectual and analytical rigor.
• Detail oriented and be able to work well under pressure and accustomed to project work to produce high quality and/or final work product under strict deadlines.
• Excellent business and communication skills with the ability to focus on the big picture, understand key priorities, communicate clearly and concisely, and bring business acumen to leading the validation program.
• Strong controls, compliance and auditing background particularly finance, compliance, contract, IT and performance audits and extensive data analysis skills and an aptitude for understanding, interpretation and investigation.
• Demonstrates influential negotiation skills to work through issues with stakeholders and build consensus.
• Creative, self-starter, quick thinker and dedicated individual who is eager to put his/her stamp on this job role.
• Team oriented, collaborative, diplomatic and flexible.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively across regional and/or functional lines.
• Flexibility in schedule and for travel
• Education: Bachelor’s Degree or Masters Degree.
• Years of Experience: More than 10 years of experience required.
• Previous audit experience is a plus.
• Project management experience is a plus.
• Ability to adapt quickly in handling multiple / evolving tasks and work independently with minimal supervision.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, must be motivated, hardworking and team oriented.
• Ability to produce high quality and/or final work product under strict deadlines.
• Professional accreditations are preferred.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.