- Ashburn, VA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
Global Client Support Services works with issuers, acquirers, processors and merchants worldwide to develop and deliver the support model for Visa Inc. This includes day-to-day operations and product support, back office support and customer performance reporting.
This is an individual contributor role responsible for identifying and resolving issues of moderate complexity. This position is at an intermediate professional level and requires strong execution and analytical abilities. This role works independently and receives minimal guidance.
* Provide information and direction to clients regarding Visa products, tools and services, Visa rules, integrated billing and transaction research.
* Act as liaison for the client; provide problem management, proactive identification of processing efficiencies, service change support and system enhancement support.
* Coordinate internal resources to accomplish Visa and client objectives, and ensure processing system performance standards are met and that the client perspective is represented within the organization.
* Stay current with industry and client trends and maintain a working knowledge of Visa products and services.
* Proactively work with the client to identify strategic opportunities and operational cost efficiencies, manage moderately complex assignments that are diverse in scope, and search out appropriate courses of action.
* Research and resolve client’s business and transaction processing and billing issues by obtaining and examining all relevant information to determine cause and facilitate resolution.
* Identify and analyze processing issues with client impacts; consistently communicate situational status and resolution; advise on SLA performance both internally and externally as appropriate.
* Prepare and present monthly and/or quarterly production performance results.
* Support biannual business enhancements and all Visa mandates.
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience. Requires a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a customer support role in financial services, payment card, software or information services.
* Must be a self-starter with proven abilities in organizational, conceptual, and logical problem solving.
* Customer focus with proven ability to establish productive working relationships with staff and management at all levels.
* Ability to set priorities and manage customer expectations, and work both as part of a team and independently.
* Strong technical aptitude with the ability to absorb technical information and apply it to business solutions.
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
* Strong verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills are required
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.