Sourcing Analyst, Procurement Operations
- Austin, TX, USA
Visa operates the world’s largest retail electronic payments network and is one of the most recognized global financial services brands. Visa facilitates global commerce through the transfer of value and information among financial institutions, merchants, consumers, businesses and government entities.
We offer a range of branded payment product platforms, which our financial institution clients use to develop and offer credit, charge, deferred debit, prepaid and cash access programs to cardholders. Visa’s card platforms provide consumers, businesses, merchants and government entities with a secure, convenient and reliable way to pay and be paid in more than 200 countries and territories.
Behind the Visa brand are more than 9,000 talented employees who continuously raise the bar with innovative solutions and products that deliver the convenience and security of digital currency to more people all over the world.
The primary purpose of this position is to manage daily activities within the purchasing process, ensuring procurement of supplies, equipment, and services for businesses/business partners in accordance with Global Sourcing and Procurement policies and procedures.
· Work directly with suppliers/vendors to obtain materials/products/services through preparation and administration of Statements of Work/Quotes to validate favorable terms on quality, delivery and price and ensure end-user needs are met on a consistent basis
· Participate in supplier selection and low to moderately complex contract negotiations, involving Legal and other departments as necessary, to achieve favorable terms on quality, delivery and price, ensure end-user needs are met and deliver cost savings.
· Work with internal customer groups to help establish specifications and validate pricing and terms for focused categories
· Interacts with Legal and other company departments and agencies to analyze risks associated with agreements and develop language to minimize exposure whenever needed.
· Reviews and approves contracts in accordance to company terms and conditions
· Manage internal customer and stakeholders
· Coordinate with internal customers and category managers to assist in sourcing initiatives
· Interact with vendors and internal customers to resolve transactional issues on a daily basis
· Coordinate signature requirements, both internal and with Visa suppliers, using DocuSign electronic signature tool
· Address inquiries on order status of products and services
· Resolve discrepancies related to procurement issues
· Deliver support to internal customers over the phone and via email in an effective and efficient manner
· Troubleshoot internal customer issues regarding the services provided by Procurement Operations
· Document the problem and provide appropriate follow up to meet internal customer service levels
· Respond to queries from Internal Customers
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 3+ years as a sourcing and/or procurement professional, preferably with a major financial institution or payment card company
• Knowledgeable of Procurement policies and procedures and their application to the processing of purchasing transactions (e.g. processing purchase requisitions, processing purchase orders, modifying purchase orders, executing bidding for transactions. 3+ years of procurement experience in shared services or centralized procurement operations center
• Proven track record of successfully executing multiple types of transactions simultaneously
• Excellent written, oral and presentation skills and an ability to synthesize information and make clear, concise recommendations on course of action
• Experience in negotiating and drafting low to moderately complex contracts (i.e. Statements of Work, Master Agreements, SaaS and SLSAs)
• Knowledgeable about contract terms and conditions
• Experience managing internal and external customers and users. Strong relationship management skills and ability to influence at a mid-management level both internally and externally
• High level of self-motivation and initiative, and ability to operate as an effective team player
• Understanding of process mapping and continuous improvement methodologies.
• Proficiency in purchasing systems and organizational interfaces (including, iProcurement, Ariba, DocuSign, and Oracle)
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook
• Professional accreditation in sourcing, procurement or purchasing a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.