Supplier Performance Manager – Marketing and Client & Product
- Foster City, CA, USA
Visa operates the world’s largest retail electronic payments network and is one of the most recognized global financial services brands. Visa facilitates global commerce through the transfer of value and information among financial institutions, merchants, consumers, businesses and government entities.
We offer a range of branded payment product platforms, which our financial institution clients use to develop and offer credit, charge, deferred debit, prepaid and cash access programs to cardholders. Visa’s card platforms provide consumers, businesses, merchants and government entities with a secure, convenient and reliable way to pay and be paid in more than 200 countries and territories.
Behind the Visa brand are more than 9,000 talented employees who continuously raise the bar with innovative solutions and products that deliver the convenience and security of digital currency to more people all over the world.
The primary purpose of this position is to support the Supplier Performance Management Program (SPM). This position will manage daily activities related to the ongoing management of the program, will interact with cross-functional stakeholders and manage the process for a defined set of suppliers.
· Monitor supplier performance for key suppliers across multiple business divisions.
· Lead the SPM process for assigned suppliers/categories; internal/external relationships, monitor, analyze and report on trends, develop action plans for improvement, market analysis and track ongoing progress.
· Develop performance metrics, surveys, and scorecards aligned with organization priorities
· Work in partnership with category leads to integrate performance data into category strategies for relevant categories and suppliers
· Manage Visa Supplier Survey and Scorecard process to track supplier performance, KPIs/SLAs, risk issues, and more.
· Lead work streams within SPM; develop and implement a strategic/monitoring approach
· Facilitate Business Reviews with Visa Executives, Supplier Account Teams, Strategic Sourcing Leadership and business stakeholders.
· As needed, collaborate with Visa Risk Stakeholders, Sourcing, and others for the socialization and resolution of key supplier risk or performance issues.
· 8+ years of experience as a Supplier Management professional or in a related field with experience in managing Marketing and/or Client & Product suppliers
· 8+ years of experience in Supplier/Vendor Management within the Technology or Financial Services sector(s).
· Understanding of the supplier marketplace with focus on indirect suppliers
· Knowledgeable about Procurement/Sourcing processes and methodology
· Excellent written, oral and presentation skills and an ability to synthesize information and make clear, concise recommendations on course of action
· In-depth knowledgeable about contract terms and conditions, SLAs, Supplier KPIs, and more.
· Superior project management skills
· High level of self-motivation and initiative, and ability to operate as a team player.
· Strong relationship management skills and ability to influence at senior management level both internally and externally.
· Excellent organizational and presentation skills, including an advanced understanding of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Project
· Demonstrated thought leadership and the aptitude to think creatively and to identify new ways to approach old problems
· Ability to identify and pursue multiple initiatives simultaneously and deliver superior results
· Undergraduate degree required, graduate degree in business preferred
· Professional accreditation in sourcing, procurement or supplier management a plus
This position may be located in either Foster City, CA or Austin, TX
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.