Account Director – Digital Acquirers - Cybersource
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
This is senior role in a team of experienced professionals developing and delivering high impact opportunities for Visa’s largest FI partners and Enterprise merchants. Potential engagements could include portfolio management diagnostics, authorization optimization strategies, assessments of digital product and marketing programs, development of new products with implementation roadmaps, and optimizing client customer servicing processes.
We are looking for motivated, analytic individuals who will deliver strategic thought leadership, problem diagnostics and high impact solutions to clients. The incumbent must be able to develop enduring, strategic relationships with clients and across the Visa organization.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Proactively engage with clients and Visa client leadership in regular strategic & planning discussions; cultivate and manage a pipeline of work with clients
- Develop frameworks, approaches, solutions and recommendations that effectively and efficiently address the most impactful opportunities and challenges.
- Partner with peers in other functional areas (e.g., marketing, analytics, risk, innovation) and across global regional teams to execute projects in ways that leverage the breadth and depth of Visa’s resources
- Produce insights and analyses to improve client performance, drive understanding of client issues and provide strategic guidance for client priorities across the payment P&L
- Where employee is a subject matter expert, provide knowledge sharing, coaching and training across functional teams and/or regions
We are looking for individuals with strong Sales and Account Management experience and deep payment and consulting expertise to provide analysis and strategic thinking to shape the services we deliver to clients, lead consulting engagements and develop actionable and scalable insights and solutions.
- Substantial problem solving ability with strategic focus on impacting ROI
- Strong analytical skills, with demonstrated intellectual and analytical rigor.
- Self-motivated, results oriented individual with the ability to handle numerous projects concurrently
- Executive Presence including excellent communication and presentation skills, written and verbal and ability to communicate at all levels within large organizations.
- Demonstrated leadership and collaboration capabilities across a matrixed organization
- Experience in managing the execution of complex projects
- Holds self and others accountable for measurable high quality, timely and effective results.
- Displays a strong commitment to organizational success
- Ability to identify key strategic issues and to generate and deliver creative and innovative solutions to problems and opportunities.
- Ability to influence and negotiate with senior executives
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in B2B Sales & Account Management within digital payments
- BA/BS required. MBA preferred. Ideal candidate will have payments and consulting experience.
- Excellent communicator with English and Vietnam oral and written language skills required
- Willingness to travel 30%+ throughout APAC