- San Francisco, CA, USA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
“Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.”
The Executive Administrator will provide administrative support to Visa’s North America Chief Financial Officer. The position is at Visa’s headquarters in San Francisco, California with frequent travel to Foster City, CA. The Executive Administrator is an integral member of the team and will help to enhance the effectiveness of the NA Chief Financial Officer in supporting the NA region, as well as facilitate the efficient functioning of the department.
Administrative support and coordination duties will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Actively managing the NA Chief Financial Officer’s calendar. In addition to basic scheduling functions, you will anticipate and prioritize the NA Chief Financial Officer’s scheduling needs based on deadlines and deliverables. This will require coordination with leaders and other stakeholders both internal and external to NA Finance. Must be able to react quickly and make decisions based on priority, minimizing disruptions and resolving scheduling conflicts.
- Proactively managing and coordinating recurring and ongoing activities that involve the NA Finance leadership team, including monthly CFO reporting, approval requests, managing the team’s organization chart, PTO calendar, reoccurring team meetings, employee engagement initiatives, and other activities that require participation across the leadership team.
- Draft correspondence and memos on behalf of the CFO, including proofreading and formatting business documents or broad communications for overall professional writing style and proper grammar.
- Converts concepts and ideas from discussions and meetings into reports, spreadsheets and presentation materials to analyze information or make business decisions.
- Liaison between various business units and departments assisting with training initiatives and various programs related to development and moral.
- Coordinating logistical arrangements, conference rooms, AV, and catering for broader NA Finance activities including All-Hands meetings and other staff events.
- Managing NA Chief Financial Officer’s budget includes booking travel, processing expense reports, monitoring purchasing card spend, and procurement of office supplies.
- Managing logistics related to scheduling internal training sessions or recurring quarterly meetings, registering for offsite training courses, and ensuring successful onboarding of new employees, space allocation for the team.
- General administrative support duties, including but not limited to managing multiple email distribution lists, file organization including file share, scanning, copying and printing.
- Interviews Finance Executive assistant candidates and shares PTO coverage during various Finance EA’s PTO
- 5+ years administrative experience supporting a senior executive of a global team. Experience in a public accounting firm or fast-paced finance organization is highly valued.
- Strong command of English language and grammar. Proofreading experience, a plus.
- Highest moral and ethical character. Experience working with confidential information.
- Highly proactive. Takes ownership to anticipate needs and adept at managing up and downstream to ensure deliverables are met timely and accurately.
- Customer service focused, takes initiative to add value, and collaborates in a manner that holds team success top-of-mind.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize work with strong attention to detail, even with frequent interruptions.
- Advanced level PowerPoint preferred with solid experience in developing presentations. Advanced level Word and proficiency in Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to use different internal systems (e.g. Concur, Ariba) and technology to complete tasks.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, and ability to communicate effectively with all levels.
- Must demonstrate positive and helpful demeanor.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.