Project Analyst/Event Manager for both Products and Innovation Risk as well as ARP Strategy and Operations
- San Francisco, CA, USA
Visa operates the world’s largest retail electronic payments network and is one of the most recognized global financial services brands. Visa facilitates global commerce through the transfer of value and information among financial institutions, merchants, consumers, businesses and government entities.
We offer a range of branded payment product platforms, which our financial institution clients use to develop and offer credit, charge, deferred debit, prepaid and cash access programs to cardholders. Visa’s card platforms provide consumers, businesses, merchants and government entities with a secure, convenient and reliable way to pay and be paid in more than 200 countries and territories.
Behind the Visa brand are more than 9,000 talented employees who continuously raise the bar with innovative solutions and products that deliver the convenience and security of digital currency to more people all over the world.
The Project Analyst/Event Manager will play a central coordinating role for the Products and Innovation Risk as well as ARP (Audit, Risk and Public Policy) Strategy and Operations functions, provide a full range of administrative, clerical, financial, procurement and communications support to the SVP of Products and Innovation Risk as well as the VP of ARP Strategy and Operations, some administrative support to other members of both teams and lead on organizing key events for both functions. Depending on the candidate and level of interest, the role could include engagement in specific Products and Innovation Risk projects.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter with a passion for getting things done in a global organization. To succeed in this role, the Project Analyst/Events Manager must possess extraordinary organizational and writing skills including the ability to develop presentations and briefing memoranda for senior executives, strong project management skills, build and maintain databases of stakeholder correspondence, manage scheduling, and work-cross functionally with a broad range of internal and external partners. These projects include but are not limited to risk summits globally, learning curriculum, operating plan, goals management. Including agenda development.
The ability to manage multiple assignments concurrently, efficiently generate high-quality deliverables for senior executives and instill a business improvement culture are crucial.
Administrative support and coordination duties will include, but are not limited to, the following:
· Manage complex, multi-time zone calendar scheduling including, video conferences and group events, with internal and external participants, anticipating and prioritizing scheduling needs based on known deadlines and deliverables.
· Contribute and provide project management for global strategy and operations projects for both Product and Innovation Risk as well as ARP Operations and Strategy teams. Examples include but are not limited to developing agenda, notes, and follow-ups for team meetings and events, risk summits, ARP town hall meetings, as well as managing ARP learning curriculum and operating plan.
· Prepare meeting materials, including reviewing and editing content, assisting with the creation of presentations, handouts and other related materials.
· Draft correspondence, making copies, scanning, preparing materials, filing, and directing
inquiries to the proper party within the teams and managing visitors.
· Manage multiple email inboxes, email distribution lists, and managing offsite document storage.
· Produce, edit, and format reports and memoranda incorporating inputs from multiple regions and geographies.
· Ability to generate and manage internal reporting and meeting action items.
· Establish and maintain effective and cooperative professional business relationships with all levels of management, employees, outside companies and other offices.
· Highly proactive, ability to organize and prioritize across competing priorities to ensure deliverables are met timely and accurately.
· Professional and effective in-person, phone and email presence.
· Support projects as needed for both Products and Innovation Risk and Risk Strategy and Operations.
· Provide administrative assistance to other team members as needed and procure supplies.
· Proactively provide back-up administrative assistance to other organizations within Audit, Risk, and Public Policy
· Manage and coordinate recurring and ongoing activities that involve the team leaders including monthly Risk reporting, department head meetings, organization chart, PTO calendar, and other activities that require participation across the respective leadership teams.
· Converting concepts and ideas from discussions into presentation materials that can be used to analyze information or make business decisions.
· Coordinating logistical arrangements for broader ARP activities including All-Hands meetings, Town Halls, Leadership Team Meetings, Global Security Summits and other staff events.
· Make complex travel arrangements (domestic and international).
· Process expense reports in a timely manner.
· Manage budget and purchase card expenses, including full-cycle contract and purchase requisition process management
· Manage logistics related to scheduling internal training sessions or recurring quarterly meetings, registering for offsite training courses, publishing information on internal websites, and ensuring successful onboarding of new employees.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, 5+ years administrative experience supporting multiple senior executives in a fast-paced environment with limited supervision.
- Discretion combined with poise and professionalism in all communications.
- Highest integrity and ethical standards. Must be able to exercise good judgment regarding information that may be confidential or sensitive.
- Highly proactive. Takes ownership to anticipate needs and adept at managing up and downstream to ensure deliverables are met timely and accurately.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize work with strong attention to detail, even with frequent interruptions.
- Excellent planning, interpersonal, organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
- Team player with a positive, can-do attitude, upbeat attitude, and passion for problem solving.
Experience managing projects in a global organization preferred.
- Strong service oriented mindset with focus on serving team needs and external clients, takes initiative to add value, and works collaboratively for team’s success
- Advanced level proficiency in Microsoft Office and demonstrated strength in developing presentations as well as reviewing and editing briefing documents and other meeting materials.
- Ability and openness to actively use different internal systems (e.g. Oracle iProcurement, Concur), understand the rules related to expenses and the technology to complete tasks.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.