Director, Finance Russia
- Moscow, Russia
Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is IThis is our globalvision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a
global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do. We are connecting people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access
to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world.
If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fuelled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be
Russia a top 10 markets for Visa globally is a complex and challenging business environment. It is an innovative and highly regulated market with fierce competition and continuously changing payment landscape. The country is poised to grow steadily for long time as payments converge into several digital form factors such as Visa Direct, Tokenization payments and QR. The country is exposed to Geo Political challenges and its economy is highly sensitive to Oil price.
To provide ongoing support to the General Manager, VP, Head of Finance Russia, Business Development, Marketing, Products, Funcitonal teams, HUB Finance teams in areas related to Revenue Analysis and Client Incentive Management, Client activity tracking, financial performance reporting, Investment management and general support in finance related issues
PRINCIPLE RESPONSIBILITIES/KEY RESULTS AREA
The business requires in-depth revenue and volume analysis for better and on time decision making. Analysis would include:
- To analyze and to map Visa revenue streams
- To run Volume trend analysis (International vs. Domestic)
- To lead the production of the key business drivers (e.g. volumes, transactions, etc) for use in strategic planning, annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting
- To own Annual Operating Plan and Strategic plan submission. To proactively identify and propose areas for Strategy development
- To support the pricing and interchange related discussion concerning the covered markets, to include the impacts of both pricing and interchanges on Client profitability
- To manage ad hoc/monthly/quarterly/yearly analysis of Market and Client trends to be used by the all supported departments
- To consider and advise on financial implications and assist the Business Development staff in Member statistics and financial analysis
Incentive and Contracts
The role holder would be responsible for deal modelling for clients in the covered region. The candidate will also be responsible for:
- Detailed deal tracking for all executed deals, providing management with more real time analysis on how the deals are performing. This will provide BD with the right information them to start dialogue with their clients on over or underperforming deals.
- Deal reforecasting on a monthly/quarterly basis and also providing input for the budgeting process
- Preparing the deal approval papers and managing the local deal approval process
- To support Strategic investments by trends analysis and business cases assessment. To set the process of actual execution and monitoring and make recommendations accordingly
- To take a local leadership in Product PL, Sales, Marketing and Client support. Together with Functional FPAs to provide financial support to respective functional on geo level.
- To manage cross-functional & geography expense planning. To manage the forecast and budget process for the geographies, ensuring all finance business partners and cost center managers process their inputs and analytics in compliance with published deadlines and corporate guidelines. Key performance indicators will be proactive communication with key stakeholders.
- To provide advisory and guidance to cost center managers so they are informed of their approved budgets & forecasts and their commitment to budget/forecast on a continuous basis. To build and maintain relationships with cost center managers to ensure they are aware of budget forecasts timelines and data requirements, and understand the need to adhere to them
- To lead headcount reconciliations by working closely with the various HR teams
- Actively contribute to the effectiveness of the team by supporting and co-operating with colleagues and providing cover during period of absence
- The flexibility to liaise with various functions both within Visa and externally to deliver ad hoc projects