REF8568A - Senior Systems Analyst (Infrastructure Release Management)*
- Ashburn, VA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do. CyberSource, a Visa company, has been and continues to be a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. Our VisaNet network is capable of handling over 65,000 transaction messages per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
As the Senior Systems Analyst, you will be responsible for publishing engineering dashboards and metrics critical for the successful operation of the Global Systems Engineering (GSE) division. You will blend data visualization skills with a dashboard development to deliver and support the metrics program for the engineering division. You will work closely with data leads to understand existing business intelligence and metrics reports in the design and publication of new visually compelling and accurate metric reports and dashboards. You will be expected to identify opportunities to drive continuous process improvement, using historical data trend analysis.
As you develop dashboard enhancements, you will also participate in small-scale projects (from planning through implementation), creating and maintaining online dashboard metrics to present information on areas such as financials, strategic objectives, process improvement initiatives, security vulnerabilities, and capacity management.
Key responsibilities include:
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience
- Produce detailed analysis, documentation, and recommendations to management and leadership regarding business problems, business improvement, and business performance
- Design and implement reporting and application solutions to provide increased efficiency and consistency, higher employee satisfaction, improved customer experience, and reduced costs
- Gather, analyze, refine, validate, document and maintain complex systems requirements for all opportune areas
- Analyze system interdependencies, system requirements, risks, risk mitigators that could impact or be impacted by the delivery of new products, services, processes and/or support technologies. This includes assessing and communicating impacts of systems changes and/or outages to the business.
- Define, document, implement and track related systems rules/policies/configurations
- Understand business processes/functions supported by existing process enablers vs. manual.
- Recommend and support implementation and business process redesign business processes where applicable to leverage available or new technologies/capabilities
- Translate customers use cases into functional specifications for use by developers for software development
- Maintain library of systems/technical specifications via Change Management processes
- Create and maintain library of test cases and traceability to documented business and system requirements
- Knowledge of Service Now, JIRA and/or experience CMDB implementations is a plus
Mandatory Qualifications: You must have the ability to:
- Analyze and interpret data
- Quickly identify business problems/opportunities
- Communicate orally and in writing in a clear and straightforward manner and with all levels of management and company personnel
- Define key performance indicators / metrics
- Document, prepare and present data-driven presentations
- Make decisions and solve problems while working under pressure
- Manage multiple projects at one time
- Prioritize and organize effectively
- Demonstrate judicious decisiveness and initiative and to accomplish job duties
- Supervise and motivate others
- Utilize computer & software applications (e.g., Word, Excel, Visio, etc.)
Cross-functional management skills, and knowledge of process and project management plus general accounting and billing procedures are necessary skills you bring to this position.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or related field or equivalent experience
Related Work Experience Requirements:
- Systems analysis experience: 5 Years
- Software development and implementation experience: 5 Years
- Project management experience: 3-4 Years
- Telecommunications experience: 3-4 Years
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.