INTERN- Product Delivery Operations
- San Francisco, CA, USA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
We are looking for a Product Delivery Operations intern. This team collaborates closely with the Global Product teams to ensure lean-agile operational team processes are factored into the end to end product development process, as well as delivering business analytics and insights that drive improved performance.
Here are some of the projects and initiatives you may be working on:
- Oversee program management of one of our large, strategic initiatives
- Provide robust analytics to develop product pricing strategy recommendations
- Collaborate with functional teams to create alignment on product roadmaps and technology plans
- Conduct market assessments and evolve competitive intelligence reporting for our Corporate risk metrics
- Support the rollout and implementation of our new agile GTM approach
- Manage workforce rotational program process and pipeline
So what are we looking for in a Product Delivery Operations intern?
- Students graduating December 2019 or later (unless enrolled to pursue an additional degree in spring 2019)
- Pursuing a Bachelor's degree in: Business, Computer Science, Statistics, Economics, Marketing, Communications, Information Systems, Engineering or a related field
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint necessary
- Strong ability to collaborate
- Highly driven and resourceful
- Project management experience with excellent attention to detail
- Except in exceptional circumstances, undergraduate candidates who will require sponsorship for employment visa status now or in the future will not be considered for this position
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.