Executive Administrator, Global Marketing
- Foster City, CA, USA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision
and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do. CyberSource, a Visa company, has been and continues to be
a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. Our VisaNet network is capable of handling over 65,000 transaction messages per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to
build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and
find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
“Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.”
The Executive Administrator role provides direct assistance to the SVP of the Marketing COE, including administrative (expenses, travel, scheduling), budgeting/financial, event planning, and operational support. This role may also support two of the team leader’s direct reports (VP’s). This is an ideal position for an individual with an administrative and planning background, looking to develop their capabilities, working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. The role is based in Visa’s One Market San Francisco office.
This is an individual contributor role with a primary focus on team support, while also responsible for the ownership and execution of specific tasks. It is at a developing professional level and receives a moderate level of guidance and supervision.
• Calendar Management: Assist in the management of the senior executive’s calendar including scheduling meetings, setting up conference calls and arranging travel.
• Logistical Coordination: Plan executive travel, executive/team meetings, and as needed – events.
• Activity Reporting: Create and maintain weekly/monthly/quarterly department reports that document team activities.
• Expense Management: Process expense reports on behalf of the executive and broader department.
• Document Maintenance: As needed, maintain communications process documentations, distribution lists, asset library and message archives.
• Liaison: Communicate with a broad range of Visa professionals on behalf of the department.
Planning Coordinator Support
• Budget Assistance: Provide support for budgeting processes including annual planning, forecasting and develop recommendations for the function. Create and maintain monthly budget summary to track planned spending and actual expenditures.
• Team Events: Manage events for communications executives and global team including overall coordination and meeting content. Coordinate regular team meetings, quarterly global calls and similar programs.
• Strategy and Development: As need draft project documents, proposals and implementation plans. Assist with global planning process.
• Global Coordination: Work cross-functionally with global team to collect and analyze team activities and needs.
• Project Management: As needed, help organize, execute and track projects related to Communications team activities.
• Minimum of a B.A./B.S. in Communications, Marketing or related discipline
• Prior administrative and project management experience is required
• Experience as a Chief of Staff or similar position preferred
• Experience managing events from end to end for large groups
• Demonstrated experience with budget coordination and financial tasks
• Team player with a positive, can-do attitude.
• Highly organized with strong multi-tasking skills.
• Strong communicator.
• Ability to work in a fluid environment where assignments change daily and are time sensitive.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Able to simplify complex events or programs.
• Self-starter who is resourceful and can think outside the box.
• Exercises exceptional judgment and discretion regarding information which may be confidential, material and/or non-public.
• Sense of humor.
• Attention to detail.
• Superior communications skills (verbal and written). Must be able to write first drafts of memos or correspondence.
• Exceptional project management capabilities.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office -- especially Word, PowerPoint and Excel (all applicants subject to Microsoft skills testing). Must have experience developing first drafts of PowerPoints, managing excel spreadsheets and developing org charts.
• Prior experience managing budgets and team planning.
• Experience with SharePoint site management a plus.
• Ability to interact with senior executives.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.