Digital Product Manager, Southeast Asia
- Singapore, Singapore
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
The Digital Product Deployment & Solutions team are champion of Human Centric Design methodologies in the approach they utilize to define products and solutions that enhance the end user’s experience with Visa digital products and capabilities. The team works on delivery of Visa’s latest technology, solutions and capabilities that support client needs and Visa’s digital agenda in the continuous improvement and evolution in payment processing across VisaNet.
Within the team, the role holder will be responsible for driving the development of new customer experience opportunities and their technical delivery with technology partners, as well as the deployment of Visa digital products and capabilities, engaging with a wide variety of customers including banks, technology partners, commerce enablers, or startups, across all of Visa’s Southeast Asia markets including Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Vietnam, Myanmar and Cambodia.
As well as engaging with external clients and partners, this person will be required to work cross-functionally with market-based and regional functions including Product, Sales, Operations, Risk Management and Marketing.
The ideal candidate will:
• Bring extensive experience in payment systems and technologies, preferably gained through Southeast Asia
• Believe passionately in the transformative power of technology in the world
• Have a strong technology background and love for experimenting with new tech
• Have a proven track record of working with external clients to implement cross-company systems using APIs or Web Services
• Be comfortable communicating to large audiences and working in close collaboration with small audiences
• Be able to clearly articulate and document requirements to client stakeholders of various levels and abilities, including executives and technical resources
• Be able to manage concurrent projects to different schedules and timelines
• Lead technical architecture work streams at co-creation sessions with clients
• Lead engagement with technology partners to accelerate deployment of Visa capabilities and products in the region
• Engage with commerce enablers to identify and deliver new payment use cases
• Provide technical solution for identified high-priority use cases
• Project manage deployment of Visa digital products in-market, coordinating cross-functional teams
• Drive engagement with solution providers that provide technologies enabling and improving Visa clients’ customer experiences
• Be the technical expert on Visa digital products and Visa Developer APIs Platform
• BA/BS degree (or equivalent job experience). MBA preferred.
• 5-10 years payments industry including client/partner management with 3-5 years direct experience and success working in an engagement Management or Integration Position
• Be a leader, self-motivated, and demonstrate the ability to influence and communicate effectively across functional lines to ensure all participants and stakeholders deliver according to schedule and budget
• Experience working with API’s, client interfaces, or prior software engineering experience
• Experience working with e-commerce systems
• Experience in delivering quality product integrations within scope and on-time
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and presentation skills, and the proven ability to influence and communicate effectively
• Excellent facilitator and moderator
• Comfort working independently in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial startup environment while managing multiple priorities
• Ability to be creative and manage competing priorities to achieve desired end state
If you’re interested in a career that will surprise you – get in touch with Visa today.