Senior Financial Analyst
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving
career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
- Support the planning, budgeting and forecasting processes for Geographies and Functions for Operating Expenses, Investments and Manpower.
- Coordinate inputs from the Country and Function Finance Business partners (FBP) for MBR/Forecast/Budget process. Collaborate with the FBPs to ensure that overall deliverables are completed per the agreed deadlines with Corporate.
- Review Forecast/Budget submissions and perform an independent challenge to improve accuracy of forecasts. Analyze spending trends and recommend a handicap to Finance management where required.
- Build financial models and templates using historical data, assumptions and metrics.
- Prepare Actual, Forecast, and Budget reports to ensure that AP Executives and other functional leaders are updated on financial performance. Provide insight into key variances and trends and identify risk and opportunities to ensure delivery of financial targets
- Provide timely and quality ad-hoc analytics and reporting
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of planning processes, Corporate planning calendar, Hyperion system, reporting templates and other tools. Provide subject matter leadership to the Finance Business partners
- Collaborate with all levels of management in a matrix organization structure
- Establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and serve as a key point of contact for finance issues
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Mathematics, Economics, or
a related field required
- 8+ years of experience in finance-related field, with at least 2 years in financial analysis role, preferably from within a large, multi-national, publicly-traded corporation
- Outstanding analytical skills; able to resolve business problems with well-structured analyses
- Ability to summarize forecast and budget variances with clear and succinct explanations
- Competency to contribute to lively discussion with ability to quickly test findings and assertions against a financial body of knowledge
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability to clearly communicate results with business stakeholders
- Must be proactive, high-energy, motivated team player capable of delivering on multiple initiatives
- Capable of working with remote teams
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft applications (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Working knowledge in financial planning systems such as TM1 and Hyperion