Director, Screening Management
- São Paulo, State of São Paulo, Brazil
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do. CyberSource, a Visa company, has been and continues to be a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. Our VisaNet network is capable of handling over 65,000 transaction messages per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
Client Support Services (CSS) provides industry-leading operational support to Visa’s clients around the world. With our deep knowledge and expertise, we are a key internal partner to product and technology, bringing the voice of the customer into the design, development and successful deployment of Visa products and services. In addition to supporting client implementation of Visa products and services globally, CSS is also responsible for a host of critical services that support the broader Visa organization and clients, including: Visa Rules management, cardholder disputes, compliance, client testing and configuration, and client tools. The team also provides support for Visa’s DPS, CyberSource and Authorize.net businesses. Across time zones and borders, we provide clients with a comprehensive set of services including on-behalf-of contact center support to the end consumer and merchant. We are trusted partners to Visa’s clients, providing expertise to support and successfully grow their business.
About the Position
The Director of Screening Management position is responsible for managing the CyberSource Screening Management efforts for the LAC region. The team’s primary role is to perform manual checks on orders to determine the authenticity of an identity and transaction to determine which orders may be fraudulent. These manual review techniques are performed on behalf of CyberSource Merchants in an effort to reduce fraud while maximizing our clients sales and protecting their profits.
The Screening Management organization has employees based in five internal Visa offices located in the Brazil, United States, Philippines, and England. There are also established relationships with three BPO partners, providing services in Brazil, Portugal & in the Philippines. The selected candidate will report to the Vice President, Screening Management and will be work out of our Sao Paulo office.
- Collaboration with the CyberSource Business Development teams to grow the Screening Management business and ensure stability of current contracts.
- Excellent people leadership skills in driving performance, development, follow through, process improvement and issue resolution.
- Managing the BPO that is responsible for providing Screening Management services for the LAC region.
- Strong aptitude in operations leadership, with experiences in managing multiple teams.
- Collaborating with internal support functions, including: training, workforce management, quality assurance, business intelligence, and project managers to improve team performance.
- Budgetary experience is necessary as responsibilities include ensuring monthly and annual cost center targets are achieved.
- Work closely with internal Screening Management teams to assess fraud trends, drive process improvement, facilitate best practice sharing, and improve quality.
- Occasional Travel is required.
- 5+ years of fraud management or fraud related services expertise and experience in managing a multiple teams in an internal, captive, and/or BPO operation.
- Broad experience in developing and managing high performing work teams.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to scrutinize and communicate metrics, key performance indicators, and service levels to internal stakeholders and clients.
- Ability to motivate others and work cooperatively in a group to achieve common goals.
- Experience in driving performance-based metrics, team efficiencies, and balancing workload productivity.
- Proficient in call center metrics and how improve efficiencies and performance.
- Self-managed professional who enjoys multitasking and keen with ongoing change.
- Exceptional customer service approach to work with internal and external customers.
- Exceptional organizational skills - ability to manage multiple, competing priorities and projects.
- Excellent verbal and written communications, interpersonal skills, customer orientation, team interaction, problem solving and multi-tasking skills required.
- Bachelor degree required.
- MUST speak fluent English and Portuguese (Spanish is a Plus)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
“Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.”