Business Analyst: Global Marketing
- Foster City, CA, USA
Visa Inc. Global Marketing & Communications is searching for an analyst to join our Global Business Analytics team. The selected candidate will support numerous aspects of strategic analytics, marketing measurement, and insight generation.
Visa has a unique and strategic advantage as the global payments leader. Our goal is to be the most creative and impactful data-led marketer in the world. We are on a journey to develop our data, capabilities and agency ecosystem to bring more effective and efficient business results to Visa. As part of this journey we are transforming our systems, capabilities, organization and processes.
The Business Analytics team is responsible for campaign measurement, data management, and strategic analytics on behalf of Global Marketing. This remit includes leveraging the best available data and analysis to (i) develop recommendations on critical investments, (ii) inform strategic decisions; (iii) and assess the effectiveness of campaigns.
Reporting directly to the Director of Strategic Analytics for Global Marketing, this role will:
- Collaborate with cross-functional and regional stakeholders to collect and analyze data to develop actionable business insights and recommendations
- Take ownership in developing approaches for solving challenging, ambiguous business questions facing Visa’s marketing function
- Create presentations that communicate a succinct and compelling business story and drive decisions
- Synthesize results and insights from marketing campaigns layering to major global initiatives
- Partner with data scientists to develop analysis and craft materials communicating results
- Provide thought leadership and manage analytical projects end-to-end
- 2--4 years of experience in an analytical role
- An undergraduate degree in economics, business, finance, marketing, mathematics/statistics, or related field preferred
- Comfort with quantitative analysis / modeling
- Proficient in PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent communicator, particularly in translating data-driven insights into business implications
- Passion for both the analytical rigor and creativity inherent in the discipline of marketing
- Detail-oriented and strong organizational skills
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.