Global Intern and Rotation Programs Director
- Foster City, CA, USA
Visa Inc. is a global payments technology company that connects consumers, businesses, financial institutions and governments in more than 200 countries and territories, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. Visa does not issue cards, extend credit or set rates and fees for consumers. Visa's innovations enable its bank customers to offer consumers choices: Pay now with debit, ahead of time with prepaid or later with credit products. From the world's major cities to remote areas without banks, people are increasingly relying on digital currency along with mobile technology to use their money anytime, make purchases online, transfer funds and access basic financial services. All of which makes people’s lives easier and helps grow economies. Behind the Visa brand are our talented employees who continuously raise the bar with innovative solutions and products that deliver the convenience and security of digital currency to more people all over the world.
The Global Intern and Rotation Programs Director will drive the development and execution of our early career programs including the New Graduate Development Rotation Program, internship programs and early identification programs such as coding camps, etc. This role reports to the Sr. Director, Global University Relations & Programs Strategy.
The Global Intern and Rotation Programs Director will develop and execute the following initiatives/strategies:
- Manage and drive Visa's early career rotation programs strategy focused on building future leaders from initiation through delivery. Program initiatives include onboarding, rotation solicitation and placement (domestic and international), performance management, training and development, etc.
- Provide ongoing coaching, training and education to rotation managers
- Lead team of functional program representatives from business and ensure clear, timely communication on expectations and deliverables
- Deliver best in class internship experience including intern orientation, training and development, social events and the global intern summit
- Drive the intern performance management and offer process
- Execute the onboarding, learning and development strategy for new college graduates entering the organization to assist with transition from college to corporate, driving engagement
- Continue to seek out new ways to enhance programs and its value to the business
- Create new programs to address changing business needs
In addition, the Global Intern and Rotation Programs Director will:
- Manage a high performing team
- Have Budget responsibilities
- Bachelor's Degree is required
- 7+ years of University Recruiting, Talent Management or other HR related experience
- Passion for growing and developing entry level talent
- Strong time and project management, teamwork, execution and organizational skills
- Proven coaching, developing and people management skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization, especially senior level leaders
- Strategic thinker with global mindset
- Solid and persuasive verbal, written and consulting communication skills, strong presentation skills
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.