Senior Cybersecuirty Analyst
- Foster City, CA, USA
Visa Inc. is a global payments technology company that connects consumers, businesses, financial institutions and governments in more than 200 countries and territories, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
Visa does not issue cards, extend credit or set rates and fees for consumers. Visa's innovations enable its bank customers to offer consumers choices: Pay now with debit, ahead of time with prepaid or later with credit products. From the world's major cities to remote areas without banks, people are increasingly relying on digital currency along with mobile technology to use their money anytime, make purchases online, transfer funds and access basic financial services. All of which makes their lives easier and helps grow economies.
Behind the Visa brand are more than 14,000 talented employees who continuously raise the bar with innovative solutions and products that deliver the convenience and security of digital currency to more people all over the world.
- The position will specialize in providing end to end IAM lifecycle from HR driven processes (Joiner, Mover, Leaver, Conversion, User Access Revalidation); and
- Providing role based access governance and IAM processes for high and critical applications at Visa, including enrolling applications to IAM services
- Application enrolment to IAM services and role based access governance, i.e. manage role lifecycle management processes, incl. role modelling and engineering
- Act as the Subject Matter Expertise (SME) in all aspects of Identity and Access management life-cycle especially on processes for Joiner, Mover, Leaver, Conversion, User Access Revalidation to IAM compliance issues and role engineering
- Identify process automation opportunities on existing access management practices
- Participate activities in Access Management to provide access management business requirements and insure compliance with industry and company security standards
- Complete access request processing as per pre-defined sets of procedure and within agreed Service Level Agreements (SLA), resolve problem tickets and assist other security analysts as needed
- Document access management procedures for assigned applications and/or platforms; keep the access management procedures up-to-date
- Proactively identify audit and compliance access related issues to reduce the risk of security exposures on the support systems and applications operational efficiency and works with various teams to implement the improvements
- Provide guidance and direction on access controls and IAM practices to customer
- Analyze and improve existing solutions, streamline processes and recommend upgrades to Application Access Management services to improve end user experience and productivity
- Day-to-day access management activities for high/critical applications and systems, including on-call support for a 24X7 operation for any Access Management Security issue
- Partner with clients and stakeholders to grow or deliver new capabilities/solutions
Visa’s Access Management team is looking for a talented and motivated individual with strong technical skills and the ability to rapidly learn new technologies. We are looking for an exceptional candidate that shares our passion for delivering solutions to complex security problems, while maximizing productivity and minimizing employee friction.
- Up to 5 years CyberSecurity experience and relevant Access Management experience
- CISSP and other comparative CyberSecurity certifications are preferred
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science or a related field is required
- Proven application access management and role based access governance expertise with demonstrated ability in the following areas:
Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
Identity and Access Management end-to-end lifecycle, from HR driven processes (Joiner, Mover, Leaver, Conversion, User Access Recertification) to IAM compliance
Application and entitlement schema analysis, data and business process analysis, requirement gathering and documentation
Microsoft Active Directory and associated components (LDAP/Kerberos)
At least one IDM Platform (Oracle Identity Manager, Sailpoint, etc.)
At least one Privileged Access Management Platform (Xceedium, Lieberman, Thycotic, CyberArk, etc.)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.