Sr. Software Engineer
- Bengaluru, India
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
Contact Center Technology solutions (CCTS) team is responsible for building innovative communicative solutions using the best in class technology solutions in support of Omni-channel customer experience. The candidate will be involved in day-to-day operational activities across our global contact center infrastructure.
A successful candidate needs to be highly technical, with strong development and operations experience. Have hands on experience in defining high-availability, elimination of technical-debt. Demonstrated success in building partnerships with business stakeholders and other technology functions such as security, operations, security, and data analytics is required.
- Hands on support experience ability to review, analyze and resolve all the application and security related issues
- Ensure all the service-levels associated to resolution, acknowledgement and closure are met
- Identification of efficiency opportunities in operations and platform utilization
- High judgement to handle multiple high priority issues at any given time
- Exposure in handling severity issues and driving them to resolution in coordination with multiple technology teams
- Ability to play the role of DevOps engineer and understand the need and implement the new platform upgrades as and when necessary
- Ability to analyze and fix the security vulnerabilities
- Ability to Remediate Security Vulnerabilities on the Web Applications.
- Manage OS Vulnerabilities and automating the same
- Comfortable in an environment of rapid change and ambiguity with the ability to make decisions while understanding the risk
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent disciplines with atleast 5 years of experience
Strong understanding of Contact Center technologies with specialization in Genesys Suite of technologies including Framework, multi-media, Agent Softphone (IWS) and intelligent workload distribution, IVR(Interactive Voice Response), WFM (work force management)
Have strong knowledge and expereince in working on support & operational activities.
Ability to work on issues at all Severity levels, ability to prioritize them and cater to all oncall activities
Focus on environment monitoring, improving health and availability
A team player who possesses strong interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities and sustaining a high level of performance when under pressure.
Good interpersonal and collaboration skills are considered essential to the position
Experience in integrating or troubleshooting issues with multiple CRM solutions (i.e. Siebel, Salesforce, and Microsoft Dynamics etc.)
Have good knowledge on atleast one of Genesys Composer, Genesys e-Services, Genesys Rule engine, ORS
Have an understanding of Call recording solutions such as NICE or Verint
Knowledge on Genesys Web Engagement server, Social message Server, Content Analyzer, Conversation Manager is a plus.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.