Associate Technical Support Analyst - REF11849W
- Singapore, Singapore
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making
sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere.
This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire
Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of
what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second
for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital
currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial
inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access
to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including
the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence
throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives
of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build
a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who
continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of
digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how
Visa is everywhere you want to be.
The desired candidate will work in the Visa Command Center monitoring real-time Visa services. The candidate shall possess strong work ethic, with leadership skills, excellent judgment and good time management in prioritizing work, and the ability to work in fast paced, team oriented environment.
Monitor VisaNet transactions and document and communicate critical milestones/progress of ongoing incidents timely and accurately.
- Demonstrate technical leadership skills in day-to-day work; take ownership of critical issues where appropriate, drive incidents to resolution in a timely manner as dictated by the impact and severity of the problem.
- Provide an Operations and Support perspective in the adoption of new technologies and the implementation of new software;
- Working with the appropriate groups to, administer and maintain policies and procedures to ensure a standard approach is adopted in the implementation of system changes; mentor team members on these policies and procedures
- Will understand and adhere to the current escalation and critical situation management process within the Global Operations Command Center
- Maintain technical skills through participation in ongoing training.
- Responsible for the internal and external communication of issues to users, other internal support groups and the customers via pages, email broadcasts or phone.
- Must develop an in-depth understanding of transaction message flow and the different types of exceptions that can be encountered resulting in cardholder impact
- Review and approve new procedures and prepare training material for the staff.
- Quickly and accurately assess the impact of a major system or application outage and communicate the impact to management.
- Use verbal and written communication skills to ensure that management is well informed of ongoing incidents. Craft written responses based on the target audience.
- Act as a single point of contact for the team during a crisis and direct staff to communicate the impact to technical teams and management.
- Bridge Stewardship in support of timely resolution of internal issues
- Effective professional verbal and written communication skills along with solid presentation skills
- Excellent team player
- Understands and experience with networking
- Strong reporting and documentation skills
- Lead by example
- ITIL v3 certification
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent industry experience
- At least 3 years of Service Desk or Operations experience with a demonstrated pattern of increased responsibility.
- Three to five years of coding experience and has SQL background
- 3 years of strong technical support experience on servers, systems and network.
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library Foundation Certificate (ITIL) V3
- The position is permanent day 12 hours shift schedule
- Ability to speak Spanish would be beneficial to support LAC market.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.