Experience Designer, VISA.COM
- Foster City, CA, USA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do. Our network – VisaNet processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and NFL, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
We’re looking for an Experience Designer for global content creation on Visa.com. In this role, you will work closely with a copywriter and visual designer within our existing design system to create mockups for new content for Visa.com for Visa sponsorships, products, and other services. You'll use Sketch to produce wireframes, as well as occasionally work in Photoshop to resize and optimize images. The pages you create will be translated and distributed to over 160 Visa.com websites, in 57 different languages. You must also be able to prioritize and work on multiple projects and responsibilities concurrently, and must work well with your peer UX and visual designers within the Global Visa.com Marketing team. You must also work well with our marketing partners and other business partners, as well as help support regional Web Producers around the world. Prior agency experience is a plus; hybrid UX/visual design applicants welcome. Reports into Site Experience Director, Visa.com Global Content.
- Ideate and concept new ideas for content on Visa.com
- Create wireframes for new global content pages on Visa.com, for Visa sponsorships, products, and other services
- Work closely with visual designer and copywriter to flesh out page imagery and copy
- Plan and execute survey development for getting feedback on site usage, and A/B testing in conjunction with Visa.com's Content Strategy Lead
- Share your work with business partners
- Help business partners understand requirements for the Visa.com CMS (Adobe Experience Manager); help ramp up external agencies to the system as needed
- Work with the authoring team to test out specific content and component configurations as needed
- Sense of humor
- 3-5 years of experience design
- Experience using Sketch, experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to simplify and distill concepts for better communication to other humans
- A customer service mindset and ability to work with different types of personalities
- Ability to juggle competing project timelines
- Strong communication + active listening skills
- Strong organizational skills and follow-through
- Ability to see the big picture as well as understand the nitty-gritty details
- Solid problem-solving abilities
- Desire to organize, develop and improve processes
- Ability to effectively balance efficiency, production of high-quality work, and having fun
- Familiarity with Google Analytics is a plus
- Prior agency experience is a plus
- Hybrid UX/visual design applicants welcome
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.