North America Go-To-Market and Solutions Analyst
- Foster City, CA, USA
As the #1 payments company in the world, tech is at the heart of what we do. We offer some of the most innovative products in the world and we maintain a razor sharp focus on the next generation of payment products and activities. We are investing in the next generation of talent to ensure our products, services and data are the center of the changing ways people pay and get paid.
Visa is a globally recognized brand that carries a keen passion for social responsibility. We are associated with and sponsor other prominent brands such as the Olympics and FIFA World Cup. As such, we are fueled by our diverse team of talented team-members who continuously raise the bar on delivering best-in-class product and services to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
The Visa North America Digital Products team is on the forefront of Visa’s innovation and looking for talented individuals with vision, passion and determination to make our clients business and consumer products more engaging, seamlessly available, easy to use and secure.
The North America Product Analyst will be a member of the NA Solutions team with an aim to bring best in class product solutions to the North American market. The Analyst role will focus on developing thought leadership, market perspectives, and associated deliverables to position Visa capabilities in the context of the broader North American payments landscape. With the aim of supporting Visa’s clients and market needs, the Analyst will work on high-impact areas across multiple sub-functions including strategy, commercialization, client solutions and implementation. The position is based in either Foster City or San Francisco, California, and reports into the Head of NA Product Commercialization.
- Build strong working relationships within Global Product & NA Solutions teams
- Build skills and knowledge to become subject matter expert on specific Visa products & solutions
- Perform activities/develop deliverables to support ongoing product commercialization and client engagements across issuers, merchants, processors, acquirers and partners.
- Activities include: development of thought leadership, sales collateral and materials, internal product training and communications, client and executive presentations, and performing analysis, reporting and research on consumers, competitors, trends and the payments landscape
- Build models / spreadsheets to develop product goals, client targets and pricing structures
- Develop tools and processes to implement and maintain pipeline tracking towards goals
- 2-3 years of professional experience
- Superb verbal, written and communications skills
- Detail oriented and a quick learner
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage time, even under conditions that require quick turnaround
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical abilities (proficient in Excel)
- Extreme proficiency in all MS software applications
- Passion for learning with focus on application and execution
- Knowledge of payments industry a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.