Lead Front-End Architect - Data Product Development, Marketing Systems
- Austin, TX, USA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
The VISA Marketing Systems Team is looking for a Senior Application UI Architect with strong technical skills, with a complete understanding of the agile development process.
- Familiarity with frameworks like Angular 2+ preferred
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues
- Excellent understanding of development concepts and SDLC methodologies
- Working experience with version control (GIT)
- Strong customer focus, excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of testing at the unit, integration and system level.
- Understanding and experience in JQuery, Spring, AJAX and JSON
- Experience with Agile/Lean practices such as XP or Kanban
- Familiar with Test Driven Development
- Familiar with Continuous Integration or Continuous Delivery pipeline
- AEM adobe UI experience is preferred but not required
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field required
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.