Business Development Manager, Mongolia - 12 Months Fixed Term
- Seoul, Korea, republic of
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
As an integral part of our Korea/Mongolia business (based in Seoul) you lead our efforts to develop business relationships with clients in Mongolia and provide a focal communication channel between Visa and Mongolian clients. You will help our Mongolian clients better understand the value of Visa, Visa products, Visa operations etc. and support the Client Support function to cover basic inquiries as an initial contact point for Mongolian clients
You will be accountable for increasing business performance in Mongolia by securing Mongolian clients’ commitment to deals which will include:
- Identify business opportunities and analyze business case of the deal for Visa’s internal decision making
- Develop business proposals for external communication make deals with Mongolian clients
- Support Mongolian clients to implement Visa initiatives for increasing Visa revenues from the accountable Mongolian clients
- Control, monitor, assess and realign (if applicable) to achieve the agreed business targets in Mongolia
- Provide Mongolia market information about clients/competition/card industry to Visa Korea & Regional Office for consolidating Visa’s strategies and client support plans.
- Monitor/follow up on target achievements of deals with Mongolian clients.
- Manage Mongolian clients’ basic inquiries on Visa and payment business and support CSS team as the primary contact point for Mongolian clients
- Assist Mongolian clients to implement Visa programs by providing necessary supports and information.
- Support delivery of customized training sessions, annual Mongolian client forum and facilitate best practices transfer to Mongolian clients to accommodate their needs and add value to Visa clients in Mongolia
Educational & Professional
- Bachelor degree
- MBA is preferred
- 3 ~ 7 years of relevant work experience
- Experience in banking industry in Mongolia is preferred
- Work experience in Korean conglomerates in Korea is a plus
- Proficiency in Mongolian, English
- Fluent in Korean is a plus as you will be based in the Seoul office
- Analytical skill
- Presentation skill
- Negotiation skill
- Interpersonal skill
- Project Management skill
- Good understanding of banking business, payment industry and digital banking & fintech in Mongolia
- Experience in sales/product development
- Strong team work minded