Branding & Design Manager
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
The Asia Pacific Consumer Marketing team is looking for a talented and experienced designer to drive the branding and design agenda for our marketing and integrated communication programs across the region. This role will focus on 3 main areas:
- Creating design solutions- developing design solutions which are compelling, memorable and on brand, ensuring great design is at the forefront of all brand communications,
- Branding- responsible for brand stewardship, specifically providing direction, guidance and education to the internal organization on brand standards, visual identity, campaign guidelines, as well as establishing best practices for governance.
- Point-of-sale marketing support - creating and optimizing the design approach for Point-of-sale solutions, across physical and digital environments, with the objective of driving brand preference and brand visibility through sponsorship activations, cross-border campaigns and contactless acceptance initiatives.
The role requires creativity, a solutions oriented mindset as well as strong influencing and project management skills. The successful candidate will need to be able to efficiently multi-task in a fast paced environment, have a systematic approach and be able to navigate around ambiguity.
- Partnering with creative agencies and Global Brand team to support implementation of design guidelines as well as to maintain consistency across communications.
- Be the subject matter expert and point of contact for review and guidance around the application of Visa brand and campaign standards across a variety of communication material.
- Work on ad hoc marketing & communication projects to develop effective, brand-aligned design solutions, including building Senior Executive presentation material and marketing newsletters.
- Support execution of POS go-to-market plans with design development and project management.
- Work closely with global and local marketing leads to support in-market execution, facilitating projects with production and field marketing agencies.
- Manage cross-functional POS work streams for sponsorship, cross-border and new products
- Stay current on innovation trends in 3D printing, AR and platforms, acting as a brand evangelist, leading curation of thought-leadership, inspiration and best practices
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a creative/brand/design agency or marketing communications functions- preferably within a global organization.
Qualifications & Skills
- Degree in a design-related discipline
- Proven ability to influence and partner with internal and external stakeholders to innovate and
- create effective design programs
- Excellent interpersonal, teamwork and relationship-building skills
- Strong organizational and presentation skills, with ability to prioritize and manage multiple
- projects at a time
- Self-starter, solutions-oriented, systematic thinker, comfortable working in a fast paced, hands-on, outcome-orientated
- work environment
- Expert knowledge in design programs across a variety of media (print, motion, video, web) including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Keynote
- Applicants must provide a link to portfolio of work samples showing videos, print,
- installation, etc.
- Communicate openly, honestly and respectfully – ensuring opinions are heard
- Actively promote an environment of inclusion and diversity of thought
- Build consensus and influence a broad set of constituencies