- Singapore, Singapore
Visa Corporate IT (CIT) group has embarked on a major technology transformation journey and Open Revenue Systems (ORS) plays a key role transitioning Revenue systems to next generation technologies. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay, and to be paid, for everyone, everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As part of this strategy, Open Revenue Systems team is looking for curious, creative, and technology experts to join our growing team. We focus on delivering solutions for Visa's Pricing, Invoicing and Operating Certificate applications, which are used by Visa business partners to service our clients globally.
Visa is fueled by team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be. The successful candidate who join this position is expected to be adept in maintaining and supporting all the ORS applications and it's infrastructure from engineering perspective in Visa Singapore Office
- Work in a complex, highly secure, and highly available operations environments and interacting with the technology domain authorities required to maintain those environments.
- Function as the compute lead on critical infrastructure projects and initiatives by collaborating with engineering partners.
- Be a security champion for ORS by analyzing applications and infra vulnerabilities to implement solutions and ensure systems complies with Visa key controls and security standards.
- Demonstrate technical leadership skills in day-to-day work by taking ownership of critical issues where appropriate; drive incidents to resolution in a timely manner as dictated by the impact and severity of the problem.
- Execute decisive action to preserve and maintain service availability, performance, integrity, capacity and security. Participate in root cause analysis for service failure and provide resolutions to maintain SLA and OLA.
- Discover on automation opportunities that provide business value and reduce administrative overhead through monitoring systems, compliance tracking, dashboards etc.
- Maintain Disaster Recovery systems and perform DR exercise on an annual basis.
- Pioneer new technologies in software development/systems configuration/integration and perform POCs.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical field with 5+ years of technical experience.
- A good team player with excellent communication and collaboration skills, with experience working in a global environment.
- Driven and self-motivated.
- Work creatively to solve challenging problems.
- Multi-tasking ability to handle multiple priorities with minimal direction from management.
- Strong passion for problem solving and technical investigation.
- Hands-on experience with server setup/maintenance for both Linux and Windows platforms, including but not limited to installing software/patches, security hardening, storage/firewall/LB/network troubleshooting etc.
- Good knowledge of various configuration/settings for applications in Windows and Linux environment.
- Good understanding of database technologies such as MySql and MS SQL.
- Experience in using Jenkins, Splunk, Artifactoy Pro, JIRA, and Bitbucket.
- Good knowledge of Info Security, Software Configuration Management, Software Development Lifecycle best practices and procedures.
Ideal candidate should possess some software development experience, with hands-on knowledge with various tools used in the development cycle, and highly skilled in the area of system administration, particularly Windows & Linux servers.