Customer Service Associate (Portuguese AND Spanish)
- Miami, FL, USA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do. CyberSource, a Visa company, has been and continues to be a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. Our VisaNet network is capable of handling over 65,000 transaction messages per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
Client Support Services (CSS) provides industry-leading operational support to Visa’s clients around the world. With our deep knowledge and expertise, we are a key internal partner to product and technology, bringing the voice of the customer into the design, development and successful deployment of Visa products and services. In addition to supporting client implementation of Visa products and services globally, CSS is also responsible for a host of critical services that support the broader Visa organization and clients, including: Visa Rules management, cardholder disputes, compliance, client testing and configuration, and client tools. The team also provides support for Visa’s DPS, CyberSource and Authorize.net businesses. Across time zones and borders, we provide clients with a comprehensive set of services including on-behalf-of contact center support to the end consumer and merchant. We are trusted partners to Visa’s clients, providing expertise to support and successfully grow their business.
Very few companies can offer its employees the global reach that Visa does. That’s the power of Visa’s “My everywhere” – a big brand with limitless possibilities. Behind the Visa brand are our talented employees who continuously raise the bar with creative solutions and products that deliver the convenience and security of digital currency to more people all over the world. Visa was recently recognized by Forbes as one of the Best Employers in the U.S. and Fortune magazine highlighted us as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies. Everything we do is motivated by our leadership principles: Lead by Example, Communicate Openly, Enable and Inspire, Excel with Partners, Act Decisively, and Collaborate.
The Customer Service Associate will be part of our World-Class Customer Support team where you will be responsible for supporting card holder’s needs on a variety of Visa products via inbound phone calls. You will complete work according to well-defined policies and procedures while delivering a positive customer interaction. We look for individuals who enjoy working in an environment that is as fun as it is meaningful and can ensure that our customers receive extraordinary service. This position is located in the Blue Lagoon area of Miami, FL
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Demonstrate consistent, reliable attendance by showing up for work as scheduled with a positive, enthusiastic attitude.
- Respond to incoming customer requests quickly, proficiently and professionally while meeting specific quality expectations.
- Actively listen and probe to figure out nature of and determine the appropriate action(s) to complete the call.
- Multi-task across several computer programs to respond to customer queries.
- Utilize all tools to properly support, action and document all related questions and needs.
- Accurately update and maintain cardholder data in appropriate databases.
- Collaborate with peers to help cardholders; provide thought-leadership; and inspire both customers and peers in a diverse business environment.
- Compliance to Key Control and other policies, including maintaining confidentiality in our secure environment.
- Paid 3 weeks of training starts on Monday, December 17, 2018
- Full schedule availability is required.
- You must successfully complete a training program, including classroom instruction, computer-based lessons, instructor-led activities and on-the-job training.
- Employees attending training are expected to meet Visa’s established standards for performance, attendance and conduct.
- Direct hire (not contract) set schedules determined at the time of offer. Hours of operation are between 5:00AM – 12:00AM, 7 days a week.
- Our customers rely on us to be available to meet their needs every day, including weekends and holidays.
- We offer 8 hour shifts / 5 days per week which includes either a Saturday or Sunday shift and another day off during the week.
- You’ll earn holiday pay when you work on a Visa holiday (10 holidays per year).
- Sit or stand in a comfortable position at a sit/stand desk (as needed) for up to 8-10 hours per day with minimal breaks.
- Work at a computer with lighting above workstation.
- Ability to hear average/normal conversations over the phone.
- Ability exchange accurate information over the phone and in-person.
- Ability to make small movements such as typing, and navigating a computer via a mouse.
- Must have punctual, regular and consistent attendance
- Customer service experience required; Prior experience in contact center, financial industry or ecommerce environments is strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated dedication to quality and customer service based on the customer’s needs.
- Excellent verbal and written communications, interpersonal skills, customer orientation, team interaction, problem solving and multi-tasking skills required.Requires efficiency, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Computer experience within Windows environment as well as ability to navigate the internet, utilize computer shortcut functions, and navigate through multiple program platforms.
- MUST SPEAK FLUENT ENGLISH, SPANISH AND PORTUGUESE
WHAT YOU GET FOR WORKING AT VISA:
- A contact center environment filled with amazing people and incredible career opportunities
- Fun, rewarding work environment with on-site cafeteria, unlimited beverages, gym, game room and free parking.
- Competitive base pay along with quarterly bonuses that are based on maintaining attendance, schedule adherence, and quality plus shift and language differentials if applicable.
- You could be eligible for your first raise in as little as 6 months
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance from day 1.
- 401(k) with a company match, also from day 1 (You put in $1.00, we put in $2.00).
- Generous paid time off (21 days per year)
- Education Assistance, Adoption Assistance, and Commuter Assistance.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
“Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.”