Customer Service Representative, Merchant Support
- Lehi, UT, USA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
Client Services (CS) provides industry-leading operational support to Visa’s clients around the world. With our deep knowledge and expertise, we are a key internal partner to product and technology, bringing the voice of the customer into the design, development and successful deployment of Visa products and services. In addition to support client implementation of Visa products and services globally, CS is also responsible for a host of critical services that support the broader Visa organization and clients, including: Visa Rules management, cardholder disputes, compliance, client testing and configuration, and client tools. The team also provides support for Visa’s DPS, CyberSource and Authorize.net businesses. Across time zones and borders, we provide clients with a comprehensive set of services including on-behalf-of contact center support to the end consumer and merchant. We are trusted partners to Visa’s clients, providing expertise to support and successfully grow their business.
Very few companies can offer its employees the global reach that Visa does. That’s the power of Visa’s “My everywhere” – a big brand with limitless possibilities. Behind the Visa brand are our talented employees who continuously raise the bar with innovative solutions and products that deliver the convenience and security of digital currency to more people all over the world.Visa was recently recognized by Forbes as one of the Best Employers in the U.S. and Fortune magazine highlighted us as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies. Everything we do is driven by our leadership principles: Lead by Example, Communicate Openly, Enable and Inspire, Excel with Partners, Act Decisively, and Collaborate.
The Customer Service Representative will be part of our award winning Customer Support team responsible for supporting the business and technical needs of our growing merchant base. As a Customer Support Representative, you will be assisting Authorize.Net merchants and partners with their payment gateway accounts through inbound phone calls. This position is located in Lehi, Utah, Thanksgiving Business Park.
Specific Responsibilities will include:
- Respond to incoming merchant and partner requests quickly, proficiently and professionally while meeting specific key performance indicators
- Answer merchant questions and resolve problems related to billing, account management, website integration, connectivity methods and other technical issues
- Thoroughly and efficiently document cases in customer relationship manager system (Salesforce)
- Update cases (Salesforce) with current status of all ongoing issues and merchant contacts
- Collaborate with managers, advanced support, product support specialists and partner groups as needed to provide one-call resolution
- $15.00 hourly rate, 12% differential for applicable shifts, along with quarterly bonuses and an annual review of compensation
- Paid 6 week training that begins on 1/7/2019. Training schedule is Monday-Friday 9:00am-6:00pm
- Shifts times vary from 6:00 am to 8:00 pm 7 days a week
- Extensive coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision insurance from top-notch networks of doctors and facilities with no waiting period
- 401k plan with company 2 to 1 match ($2 for every $1 you contribute up to 5% of your base pay for a total of 10%)- always fully vested
- Generous paid time off (21 days for years 1-5, and increases after that)
- 11 paid holidays per year
- Education assistance, adoption assistance, and commuter assistance
- Rewarding environment with opportunity for career advancement
- Employee stock purchase program allows employees to purchase Visa stock at a 15% discount
- Customer service experience required. Prior experience in call center, financial industry, ecommerce, or technical environment is preferred
- Demonstrated commitment to the businesses key performance indicators and exceptional customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communications, interpersonal skills, strong team engagement, problem solving and multi-tasking skills required
- Must be able to have meaningful conversations that will lead to merchant loyalty and reduce merchant attrition
- Must have punctual, regular and consistent attendance
- Sit or stand in a comfortable position at a sit/stand desk (as needed) for up to 8-10 hours per day with minimal breaks
- Work at a computer with lighting above workstation
- Ability to hear average/normal conversations over the phone
- Ability exchange accurate information over the phone and in-person
- Ability to make small movements such as typing, and navigating a computer via a mouse
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.