Intern (UNDERGRADUATE) - Associate Account Manager
- Ashburn, VA, USA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do. CyberSource, a Visa company, has been and continues to be a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. Our VisaNet network is capable of handling over 65,000 transaction messages per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
Client Services (CS) provides industry-leading operational support to Visa’s clients around the world. With our deep knowledge and expertise, we are a key internal partner to product and technology, bringing the voice of the customer into the design, development and successful deployment of Visa products and services. In addition to supporting client implementation of Visa products and services globally, CS is also responsible for a host of critical services that support the broader Visa organization and clients, including: Visa Rules management, cardholder disputes, compliance, client testing and configuration, and client tools. The team also provides support for Visa’s DPS, CyberSource and Authorize.net businesses. Across time zones and borders, we provide clients with a comprehensive set of services including on-behalf-of contact center support to the end consumer and merchant. We are trusted partners to Visa’s clients, providing expertise to support and successfully grow their business.
The Visa Account Support Center (ASC) is an account team of specialists and generalists that provide a single point of contact for Visa Operational inquiries and issues. ASC Account Managers are dedicated to promptly answer questions, troubleshoot issues and provide education.
Key responsibilities include:
- Answering incoming questions from financial institutions as well as internal customers to troubleshoot VISA specific issues that may be occurring or providing appropriate updates.
- Overseeing the incident cycle and making updates or providing additional information as needed.
- Facilitating conference calls with the clients, and or other Visa resources as necessary.
- Attending / facilitating internal and/or external meetings and training sessions as necessary.
- Proactively contacting clients upon notification of problem resolution and confirming that the issue has been resolved to the client's satisfaction.
- Identifying trends or patterns and communicating those to the appropriate technical or product resource.
- This is an individual contributor role responsible for identifying and resolving issues of moderate complexity.
- This position is at an intermediate professional level and requires strong execution and analytical abilities. This role works independently and receives minimal guidance.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.