Account Manager, Prepaid Service Delivery
- Highlands Ranch, CO, USA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
Client Services (CS) provides industry-leading operational support to Visa’s clients around the world. With our deep knowledge and expertise, we are a key internal partner to product and technology, bringing the voice of the customer into the design, development and successful deployment of Visa products and services. In addition to support client implementation of Visa products and services globally, CS is also responsible for a host of critical services that support the broader Visa organization and clients, including: Visa Rules management, cardholder disputes, compliance, client testing and configuration, and client tools. The team also provides support for Visa’s DPS, CyberSource and Authorize.net businesses. Across time zones and borders, we provide clients with a comprehensive set of services including on-behalf-of contact center support to the end consumer and merchant. We are trusted partners to Visa’s clients, providing expertise to support and successfully grow their business.
*Note-this is not a Sales or Business Development position; it is an Operations based, Client Facing role.
The Account Manager Prepaid Service Delivery, is an individual contributor role responsible for client satisfaction, process efficiencies, organic growth of the business, and complex business and
technical issue resolution. The Account Manager works independently with guidance only in the most complex situations.
The Account Manager possesses the background, knowledge and skillset to work alongside other team members to protect and grow Visa DPS’ largest strategic client relationships through the proactive management of: day to day operations; rapid and accurate communications; internal and external
relationship building; opportunities to drive process efficiencies; and, an overall understanding of the business including revenue, profit and costs for the client and Visa DPS.
- Act as the functional expert for client's processing and operational business
- Represent the voice of the client to the business and voice of the business to the client by understanding and representing the needs of all parties
- Understand complex customer change requests, system or operational requirements; negotiate and manage expectations internally and externally.
- Develop and manage short term operational initiatives, special projects and client-driven continuous improvement plans
- Possess or quickly develop a thorough understanding of payment processing and related services (including authorization, clearing & settlement, back office processes)
- Demonstrate functional mastery, troubleshooting/critical thinking for a wide range of payments related technical and business solutions including but not limited to: end to end Payment processing; Web Services; Web based Administrative systems; EMV; Tokenization; Risk tools; Invoicing/Billing; Reporting and Analytics
- Identify, analyze and solution processing related issues and related customer impacts; communicate ongoing situation status; assess and report on SLA performance and develop improvement plans. These activities include 24x7 On Call rotation and support for quarterly Maintenance Releases which could include overnight and/or weekend support
- Proactively identify processing efficiencies and opportunities to ensure that client(s) and Visa are operating in the most effective and cost efficient manner while managing costs and increasing overall transaction performance
- Provide insight and input where applicable within cross functional Visa organizations for new or changing products and services which may impact client(s)
- Stay current with industry and client trends and maintain a strong knowledge of Visa products and VisaNet services
- Bachelors/Degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in a customer or client support role. Preference for experience in software, financial or information services industries.
- Proven ability to work independently within a cross-functional team enviornment while demonstrating organizational, conceptual, and logical problem solving.
- Strong customer advocacy with proven ability to establish productive working relationships with staff and management at all levels.
- Ability to manage competing priorities as well as customer and internal resource expectations.
- Works with a high level of independence, exhibiting strong judgement. Successful at partnering within a cross-functional team environment.
- Strong technical aptitude with the ability to absorb technical information and apply to business solutions
- Demonstrated ability to work in a complex organization to determine business and customer needs, providing the best solution to meet those needs, including technical and consultative solutions.
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.