South Cone Digital Product Manager
- Buenos Aires, Argentina
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
This position will be responsible for the execution of the Digital Products Strategy in the market. This position will work closely with the local product team and expert regional product teams across Visa to successfully deploy, launch and commercialize the digital products in the local markets. The role requires a broad range of skills – knowledge of digital payment technologies, payments in general, and strong interpersonal skills. Transformation to frictionless payments aiming for a better user experience, more usage acceptance and cash payments replacement is the vision. Will have to interact with the different teams within the company like Marketing, Sales, Operations, CSS, etc. The main products- topics the position will cover are
VTS (Visa Token Service) and tokenization. Will manage Wallets, eCommerce, COF and any other applicable IOT use cases roll-out. This technology will enable the possibility to use unique payment credentials from any device in a secure way not depending anymore on a POS terminal or plastic cards for doing payments.
Visa Direct. Will work on the development, deployment and launch of P2P and P2M programs and solutions using the Visa network and technology capabilities for new origination programs. Immediate payments and new payment ways is the vision on this topic.
Contactless: Support and lead the migration to contactless cards and contactless transactions and its deployment, development and acceptance in the market
Provide project status reports. Oversee scope to ensure achieved commitments within agreed on time, cost, and quality parameters.
Represent the project in various project update meetings and be part of the clients meeting to guide them during the process. Responsible for early identification of issues, determining potential resolutions, communicating status, tracking and resolving them in a timely manner.
The position will include providing digital enablement and implementation support.
- Key contributor in Southern Cone Digital Transformation team, the position will drive:
- Support implementation efforts for Visa Token Service and related use cases in-app payments for third party wallets, issuer wallets, Card on File (COF), QR Codes, etc.
- Secondarily support digital enablement across a number of technologies: EMV chip, Contactless, Authentication services including 3D Secure, Toll Payments, Transit, New Form Factors, etc.
- Coordinate follow-up to proof of concept projects and pilots in order to document lessons learned and feedback results into the development process in line with Visa’s Methodology.
- Coordinate work across Visa’s internal teams such as Product, Merchants Sales, Marketing, Design, Sales, Operations, CSS, and Legal to manage market deployments
- Identify current market technology trends relevant to the development of new digital platforms and gain knowledge on selected technologies, in order to develop, communicate, and implement business solutions aligned with global and regional strategy.
- Translate technology knowledge on relevant technologies into technical requirements to be used for the development of specifications for business solutions, products or services for subsequent development and market testing.
- Technical Liaison with external technical providers, vendors and Token Service Provider (TSP) partners and internal Operations and Systems departments, technical requirements preparation.
- Develop knowledge transfer and training programs for Clients and Business Development teams including educational materials and evaluation exercises. Assure that product information is updated in all channels and for all audiences.
- Work with providers/suppliers to originate solutions that optimize product functionality, pricing and competitive advantage and implementation support materials.
- Prepare and facilitate a comprehensive post implementation review, and lessons learned after major installations
Education: Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Engineering (Industrial, Systems, Computing, Electrical or Telecommunications) or related field
Years Experience: 10+
- Experience in Chip and Contactless technologies
- Knowledge of Digital Payments
- Visa and financial/payment industry knowledge
- Technical background and hands-on experience
- Product Development or Project Management experience
- Proficiency in Spanish and English (spoken and written)
- EMV Tokenization standard
- Excellent communication skills, including verbal, written and presentation necessary
- Project management in high-tech industry or consulting services
- Experience handling service provider relationships
- Experience incorporating technology into real business applications
- Experience preparing comprehensive competitive analysis
- Experience in product development
- Experience in a range of functions including strategy, marketing
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.