Senior software Engineer - Outbound Voice
- Bengaluru, India
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
The Contact Center Technology Solutions (CCTS) team is looking for a technical leader to join our delivery team, ensuring the solutions we build are technically sound and secure. We are looking for someone who is who is
passionate about customer service technology, and can build, test, deploy and maintain innovation customer service applications.
- Develop, test, deploy and maintain global contact center technology solutions
- Ensure platform availability and security objectives are met through continuous monitoring, patching and proactive remediation
- Collaborate with vendor(s) for technical support; serving as liaison between Visa's business and the vendor
- Utilize expertise in multiple domains and technologies (breadth and depth) to generate innovative, disruptive ideas that can be demonstrated via Proof of Concept initiatives or Hack-a-Thon competitions
- Contribute to comprehensive technical and financial assessment(s) for requested initiatives, such as
security compliance, end of life upgrades or new feature enhancements
Bachelors Degree with emphasis in Computer Science or Information Technology with 6+ years of experience
- Hands on experience with Genesys call center technology across multiple functional areas (Voice,
Email, Chat, Reporting, Workforce Management, IVR, Workflow Distribution, and/or Interaction Recording). Specific experience with Genesys Outbound is a plus.
- Understanding of Nuance Framework and IVR development experience will be considered a plus.
- Positive influencing skills both verbally and through the preparation of written materials in order to build relationships and effectively communicate business needs to internal technology groups.
- Have strong knowledge in SDLC, project management, execution and delivery understanding with attention to detail around SLA metrics, DevOps model, accountability and operational excellence.
- A team player who places great emphasis on collective achievement within his/her team and who possesses strong interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities and sustaining a high level of performance when under pressure.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.