Client Implementation Technical Lead
- Foster City, CA, USA
The Visa North America Digital Products team is on the forefront of Visa’s innovation and looking for talented individuals with vision, passion and determination to make our clients business and consumer products more engaging, seamlessly available, easy to use and secure.
Visa's US Product Solutions Implementation team is responsible for integrating Visa's issuer, merchant, acquirer and technology partner clients with Visa's wide range of product offerings including, Visa Token Service, Visa Checkout, Visa Account Management Solutions, Visa's Risk products, and more. The US Product Implementation team is made up of client-facing sales engineers, project managers, and technical integration managers, who manage many concurrent integration projects across different client types, products, and implementation use cases. The Client Implementation Technical Lead, will act as the primary technical product SME on client-facing implementation projects responsible for the requirements definition, development and QA support to the client's technical teams, client onboarding and configuration, solution approval, and managing any technical inquiries and escalations. Depending on the size of the project, the Technical Lead may be responsible for the full accountability of the implementation including project and relationship management during the course of the implementation. The Technical Lead will also act as a central point of contact into Visa's global product organizations, staying in touch with product roadmaps, releases, and feature requests.
- Provide functional, technical and certification requirements for integration to Visa's products and services to key enterprise clients.
- Create, maintain and execute solution designs while working hand in hand with the client implementation manager.
- Work with development, architecture and the technology teams to track down key knowledge and answers to questions before, during and after the implementation process.
- Create a streamlined process for supporting clients throughout the implementation process with a focus on successful scalable patterns.
- Create and execute a technical implementation plan with every client. You will be responsible for the successful delivery of each client from a technology perspective.
- Track down, triage and solve issues for client integrations in a timely efficient manager.
- Focus on becoming a subject matter expert for clients with regards to all of Visa's priority products.
- Engage in complex problem solving with key internal players as well as key external partners.
- Manage technical client implementations with key clients to ensure that interactions are well organized and objectives are clear.
- Act as a liaison between the global product teams, product technology teams and clients to track down issues, answer inquiries and deliver a successful integration.
- Should be able design and develop web applications and REST APIs and lead a technical team to develop and maintain integration tools and demos.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, or related technical field, or equivalent career experience
- 8+ years' experience, preferably in payments / retail banking / emerging mobile technologies
- Strong client-facing communication skill-set.
- Good written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and presentation skills and the proven ability to influence and communicate effectively
- Candidate must be a self-starter and have a disposition to work independently with a commitment to detail in an organized manner
- Demonstrated strong problem solving, logic and analytical skills; ability to prioritize work and participate in a number of projects simultaneously.
- Must have experience in working with web services
- Ability to code in any one or multiple languages (Java, NodeJS, Python, etc.).
- Practical experience in design and development of applications with major web development frameworks (Angular, React, etc.).
- Technical written and presentation communication skills are essential; must be able to present technical topics to customers.
- Own the work you deliver whether working with cross functional teams or individually; Be self-driven to succeed.
- Passionate about emerging technology and using it to create innovative experiences.
- Familiarity with mobile industry standards and application development for Android or iOS is a plus.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.