Integrated Commerce Consultant
- Reading, United Kingdom
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
CyberSource is searching for talented & passionate individuals with eCommerce & Card Present expertise to complement CyberSource's presence in this field and be a key enabler to CyberSource's growth. As a consultant with CyberSource you flex your skills in many areas; you will be the technical specialist to our internal and external partners/clients; the conduit from sales success to platinum customer implementation and the backbone of product delivery to our clients.
As a member of our Value-Added Services team, you will:
- Utilize your vast acumen and expertise of complex payment systems to consult, guide and enable our global client base to realise their payments aspirations
- Develop in-depth knowledge of our platform & product offering and become a Subject Matter Expert for our product suite
- Support and share your expertise with the Sales teams to demonstrate, articulate and champion our technical solutions to our prospective and current client base
- Collaborate with our client organisation to understand their challenges and partner with them to solutionise and develop a payments eco-system that fulfills their aspirations
- Develop and deliver bespoke technical consultancy that elevates client understanding of the nuances and implementation and strengthens client engagement
- Take a-hands on approach in testing, deploying, integrating and bringing our client's solutions to life
- Flex your technical toolkit to develop proof of concept ideas, troubleshoot/solve client issues and validate integrated commerce products
Could this be for you? A great candidate for this role will:
- Bring strong payments industry credentials and a track record of success in a sales engineering/service delivery/consultancy capacity
- Possess a healthy balance of technical and commercial skills; comfortable in low level technical detail as well as an enabling strategic growth through engagement
- Be an adept teacher capable of articulating complex technical concepts to various audiences
- Thrive in an environment when they are collaborating with a high performing multi-functional teams
- Be an established self-starter who possesses a dedication to initiate change, raise the bar and deliver results
- Continuously evolve their current technical knowledge to support rapidly changing technology
- Be inquisitive in nature and innovative in their approach
- Bring clear, professional communication skills able to contribute to client discussions, knowing when to engage, when to listen, and when to ask questions
If you are the kind of person who naturally creates new opportunities, thinks of innovative solutions, and drives projects to completion, what are you waiting for? Apply now via the link below.
CyberSource is an equal opportunities employer.
CyberSource a Visa company, is a global leader in Integrated Commerce Payment Management. As part of CyberSource’s continued growth and expansion we are looking for talented, articulate and bright individuals who want to make a difference.
CyberSource has been and continues to be a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. We build the tools that help people turn their ideas into reality. How do we do this? By making everything to do with accepting money easy and simple. Cybersource offers a full-service payment management platform for merchants combining global payment processing, fraud management and payment security systems.