Senior Business Development Manager - Level 5
- Paddington, United Kingdom
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You'll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team we're proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it's taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary and have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you're not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a Senior Business Development Manager, we want to hear from you together, let's make Visa a great place to work.
What's it all about?
Responsible for supporting the growth and expansion of the usage of VisaNet within the European region
Reporting to the Director, Processing this role will lead the delivery of the global network processing strategy in Europe. This will be achieved through the development of regional propositions that have VisaNet at their core and working in collaboration with the regional clusters, (Products, AE’s, I&SP), Global Network Processing & directly with current and prospective clients.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- Builds and presents the value of VisaNet proposition to new and existing clients
- Supports various product initiatives throughout the region that are VisaNet based.
- Lead the capture of VisaNet regional requirements and the completion of all documentation enabling had over to product management.
- Provides input into RFI & RFP documents, and Corporate Development activities as required.
- Builds strong relationships across other functions within Visa Europe, ensuring new business opportunities are aligned with strategic objectives Contributes to regional plans across the European region for the Processing Business.
- Undertakes strategic alignment with regional clusters, including forecasting and planning activities of new business opportunities
What we're after...
- Knowledge of European payment card processing
- Experience of working in sales or commercial business
- Ability to operate in cross functional teams
- Good numerical and analytical skills, including business case development
- Focussed on results and achieving targets
- Ability to travel across Europe is essential
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you we'd love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it's the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.