Secure Remote Commerce (SRC) Deployment Lead
- London, United Kingdom
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You'll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team we're proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it's taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone.
So, if you're not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa's expansion into the new types of B2B payments, we want to hear from you together, let's make Visa a great place to work.
What's it all about?
The Visa Digital Commerce Program / Secure Remote Commerce Deployment Lead is responsible for the deployment of Secure Remote Commerce for Visa in Europe. This is a leadership role, which requires working closely with internal teams as well as supporting external communications, to navigate the ecosystem towards delivery of this new online payments standard. The objectives of the role will also include the successful migration of the existing Visa Checkout book to Secure Remote Commerce standards.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- This leader will be the "on point" person for the commercial deployment of Secure Remote Commerce. Integral to this, will be strong matrix management capabilities, working closely with internal EU Product, Merchant, Acquirer, Gateway and Issuer teams as well as with global counterparts
- Maintain a strong understanding of the product developments and roadmap, with the insight to be able to explore any further commercial opportunities and risks
- Be highly communicative and effective in increasing the internal and external stakeholders' understanding of this strategic product and how to optimise implementations to maximise consumer use and conversion to successful transactions
- Be a leader and an advocate of the VDCP (Secure Remote Commerce) both internally and externally.
- Be able to understand national and regional nuances and work internally to reflect these within the SRC deployment strategy
What we're after...
- The successful applicant will possess senior level product deployment experience in a merchant, PSP, card network, bank, or B2B transaction solution provider. European experience is also beneficial.
- An individual who has the organisational skills required to manage complex projects, coupled with a tenacity to make things happen.
- Prior product knowledge and Go To Market experience within the Payments industry
- An individual who has a good knowledge of regulatory plans for payment systems in the region.
- Exceptional at building relationships across a variety of internal functions. An individual who is also comfortable and experienced in supporting Client conversations.
- Strong financial, analytical, collaborative and product skills that align with managing major opportunities.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills are critical. You will be comfortable representing Visa with our customers and in public forums, and reflecting the Visa values. One or more European languages is a plus. The ability to travel across Europe when required for internal and external meetings and pitches when required
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you we'd love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it's the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.