Solutions Consultant - eCommerce Fraud Management
- Tokyo, Japan
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
The Japan Merchant Sales & Solutions team is responsible for the short and long term growth of merchant acceptance for Visa’s existing and new Digital products and services. The team is focused on expanding acceptance for contactless and enabling a cash free market in conjunction with our Tokyo 2020 Olympic games. The team will achieve its success through working with and through its acquiring partners, key merchant partners and the technology firms driving innovation in the market place.
The Solution Consultant role will be responsible for providing technical and functional expertise for our Payment and Fraud Management and prevention platform. This role will also be responsible for consulting with our Clients on Business Processes and recommending Best in Class Payment and Fraud Prevention strategies. The role requires you to lead the consultation, implementation and integration of new clients. Supporting client migration plans, developing and refining new solution offerings, and working with internal and external stakeholders to provide an optimal integration experience with the CyberSource and Visa platforms by demonstrating to our clients how our Integrated Commerce solutions can be integrated into their existing infrastructure and business processes while addressing any technical concerns.
You will be required to work closely with regional sales teams, internal operations teams, and product teams to ensure success. The success of this role will be measured on growth of revenue and successfully integrated clients. Candidates should have demonstrated skills in: Sales Engineering, Project Management, Consulting, and presentation/training in complex IT environments. The candidate should be familiar with SaaS solutions related to bankcard/acquiring, payment gateway, payment security, and fraud prevention. The right candidate will have a passion for project management excellence, customer advocacy, and will see this role as contributing to the strategic evolution of our business.
- Develop tactical and strategic plans to support the needs of new and existing enterprise clients.
- Provide technical, functional and subject matter expertise to our sales team
- Conduct technical presentations and product demonstrations for customer audiences
- Be a lead resource in supporting the preparation and responses for RFPs and RFIs
- Work closely with our Product Management team to maintain technical and functional knowledge of existing and new services
- Identify and work with third party resources as necessary to support client integration needs
- Project planning and coordination
- Communication and risk management
- Maintain excellent customer satisfaction during project delivery
- Work with industry standard project management methodologies
- Design and document custom workflow processes
- Develop and deliver customer, partner and internal training
- Contributing to corporate knowledge and best practices by creating or enhancing documentation and processes.
- Work with internal and client teams to develop integration plans, manage diverse stakeholders, and manage expectations
- Minimum of 7+ years IT consulting, project management, systems implementation and/or business development, with increasing levels of responsibility
- Excellent verbal and written communications, interpersonal skills; knowledge /certification of IT project management best practices
- Strong understanding of payment processing infrastructure systems, technologies, and security standards preferred.
- Strong knowledge of technology, including programming languages (Java, Web Services, C/C++. Etc.), operating systems (Unix,Linux,Windows) and commercial software applications.
- Familiarity with merchant store front and shopping cart technologies
- Ability to influence and lead diverse set of globally based internal stakeholders.
- Experience working in Japan Market.
- Revenue driven and accountable; must be willing to take initiative and move into 'greenfield' territory
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required