Global Product Manager for Marketing Data Platforms
- Foster City, CA, USA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
Our goal at Visa is to be the most creative and impactful data-led marketer in the world. We are on a journey to develop our data, capabilities and agency ecosystem to bring more effective and efficient business results to Visa. As part of this journey, we are transforming our systems, capabilities, organization and processes.
As a Product Manager for Marketing Data Platforms, you will be responsible for building data products, tools and capabilities that serve Visa marketers during planning and measurement globally. In this role, you will be responsible for executing the roadmap in building state of the art data platform capabilities and data products. A successful candidate will have experience executing roadmaps that champion self-serve analytics.
- Responsible for product management of automated marketing data solutions that support planning, strategy and measurement for the benefit of marketers with a focus on data consolidation, automation and delivery
- Responsible for collecting and validating business requirements from global marketing stakeholders, executing multiyear roadmaps with sound user acceptance testing to ensure successful business releases in an agile manner
- Successful collaboration with several stakeholder teams – IT, Data, Infrastructure, and regional marketing teams—at all levels of management, operating in a matrix organizational structure
- Understand region-specific needs and build solutions to integrate and deliver global
- capabilities for the benefit of our regions
- Technical background with a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Marketing or 5+ years of relevant experience
- Payments experience is highly preferred.
- Strong data analytics background with a demonstrated ability to translate business needs into creative and engaging output. Working knowledge of Hadoop and writing queries and reports
- 3+ years of experience in maintaining data warehouse systems and working on large-scale data transformation using Hadoop, Hive, or other Big Data technologies
- 3 - 5 years of experience in SQL, Reporting tools and technologies such as Tableau, DOMO, Qlikview, Google analytics etc.
- 2+ years of product owner experience in developing internal process improvements, such as automating manual processes, alerting systems, tooling, and dev ops
- Demonstrated capabilities in technical-oriented business analysis techniques and user acceptance testing processes/methodologies in large, complex, diversified, global organizations
- Strong facilitation skills. Must be able to elicit requirements from various personalities across organizational and geographical boundaries.
- Ability to work some flexible hours due to varying time zones across Visa’s region
- Hiring team is open to considering Visa employees in other locations
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.