Business Advisor (Consultant)
- London, gb
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a Business Advisor (Consultant) UK & I we want to hear from you – together, let’s make Visa a great place to work.
What’s it all about?
Support the identification of opportunities, which have the potential to improve clients businesses.
Support the delivery of high quality consultancy engagements in the UK and Ireland cluster.
Help to intensify the business relationships between Visa and its key clients
What we expect of you, day to day.
- You will understand our clients’ business objectives, needs, plans etc. together with the UK and Ireland client engagement team
- You will develop and proposals for projects and support in the design of the business solutions
- You will support the delivery and implementation of consultancy engagements to clients (as assigned).
- You will support the project management and delivery of projects either through self-delivery or working with internal or external staff as appropriate
- You will support the project management and delivery of analytics solutions and data insights together with our Data Science team
- You will work to agreed budgets and timeframes and ensure high standard of delivery.
- You will look for business development opportunities with our clients and with the client lead realise opportunities.
- You will provide insights regarding the future of payment and retail banking to our clients and partners
- You will leverage Visa’s innovation, product and data capabilities to further grow our clients’ business by working together with the sales and product teams as well as the Visa Innovation and Data Sciences team
- You`ll support Visa Consulting and Analytics practice development by developing skills, tools and innovative methodologies on personal and team level
What we’re after…
- Previous experience within the cards payments / financial services industry
- Direct experience working in a credit cards marketing or product management environment is desirable but not essential
- Previous experience of consulting, not only through project management but also identifying opportunities and collaborating with clients to support successfully implementing positive solutions
- Excellent client relationship skills and able to easily build positive relationships
- Comfortable with data with the ability to deliver/present data driven messages to non-technical individuals
- Sound knowledge of data analytics methodologies/tools and the use of data insights for business growth in a digital and technology-driven environment.
- A natural sales orientated mind, experience selling projects/ideas to senior management
- Project management experience in a digital and technology-driven environment is desirable
- Results driven and ability to deliver targets
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.