Manager - Credit Product Strategy
- Ashburn, VA, USA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
Visa has the world’s largest consumer payments dataset, representing over 3 billion cards, 50 billion annual transactions and $10.8 trillion in annual volume across the globe.
We are on an exciting journey to harness this massive, rich dataset to develop products that help expand access to credit to consumers and small merchants. We have come a long way in that journey and are now commercializing our products to scale them up across the globe.
This role is about product innovation and driving growth. We are looking for strategy and analytics rock stars to be a part of our growing team as we build global products.
Specifically, the role is to:
Build credit data products by taking ideas through our product development process and ultimately partner with tech to bring them to life
Develop our go-to-market strategy by leveraging market research and inputs from country and partner teams
Monitoring existing product pilots to inform our growth strategy
Enable revenue growth by validating how our credit models perform in different countries
To excel in this role, you need to be a well-rounded in product strategy and analytics:
- Analytical and Problem Solving Skills: You are very comfortable with data and use analytics to make decisions. You have an ability to solve problems quickly and you establish sound frameworks to make decisions.
- Strategic thinking: You have good business intuition. You know how to prioritize your own tasks as well as partners’ backlogs efficiently.
- Product Instincts: You are creative and are passionate about delivering amazing products that answer clients’ needs and deliver value.
- Communication skills: You are able to work effectively with a broad group of partners from technology to sales to business groups to deliver results.
- A high level of intellectual curiosity and comfort with ambiguity.
- 2-4 years of experience in business analysis, consulting or product management. Experience in financial services / fintechs preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent. The ideal candidate holds a degree in business management, economics, or engineering from a top tier university
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.