Manager, Client Delivery & Product Support
- Auckland, New Zealand
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
This role serves to manage our client relationships on the product and operational side of the business as a product/technical expert and works independently with guidance from the Client Relationship Manager, Head of Product and Head of Client Support Services. This is an individual contributor role with ownership to deliver product and operational support, taking a broad perspective to identify innovative solutions and also solving complex problems.
- Take ownership of complex processing and change requests, as well as tactical and strategic client initiatives in collaboration with the client and Visa teams.
- End to end ownership of providing problem management, proactive identification of processing efficiencies, service change support and system enhancement support directly with clients.
- Proactively identify operational improvement opportunities and implement recommendations to increase service quality, revenue and efficiency.
- Develop and manage strategic planning, operational initiatives, special projects and client-driven continuous improvement plans.
- Take ownership to create compelling propositions through use of complex data from a number of sources and synthesizing into clear and easy to communicate formats with considered recommendations.
- Leverage analytical skills to turn data into information that provides meaningful insights and points to opportunities.
- Partner with Client Relationship Manager to identify additional business opportunities, driving growth to inform product development.
- Collaborate with and lead internal resources to accomplish Visa and client objectives.
- Responsible for own work flow assignments and must be able to take the initiative to resolve problems and meet deadlines, seeking out solutions and providing recommendations.
- Fluency with current industry and client trends and maintain a strong knowledge of Visa products and services.
- Degree qualified in Engineering, Computer Science, Commerce or a similar field.
- 8+ years of commercial experience in Operations Support and/or Product Management roles in the Payments/Financial Services industry.
- A background in external customer facing operations support.
- A strong understanding of technology and its impact on business.
- Customer focus with proven ability to establish productive working relationships with staff and management at all levels.
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity, and bringing structure to challenging situations.
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills with proven abilities in negotiating with and influencing customers and staff at all levels.
- Demonstrate energy and positive response when tackling challenging problems, viewing complicated tasks as engaging or motivating.
- Ability to set priorities, manage customer expectations and drive mutually beneficial outcomes.
- Adapt to multiple changing work demands and priorities, adjusting style and tactics accordingly.
- Be curious about technology in payments – applying your knowledge to the way you work.
- Current and up-to-date with the latest innovations in payments technology, digital trends and human centred design.
Self-starter with a demonstrated ability to achieve results as part of an effective team, and ability to effectively prioritize and deliver to deadlines.
- Able to communicate concepts, ideas and recommendations succinctly, and in a manner that creates a shared understanding.
- Comfortable with collaboration tools, such as Sharepoint, MS Teams, MS Planner and Salesforce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in and we embrace inclusion and diversity of thought. We are committed to creating the kind of workplace where you want to be and we can facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements for you.