Senior Software Engineer
- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
We dream of a future where it’s easy to pay and be paid. Across the planet. Where ever. Whenever. Securely. Easily. We have a great toolbox of leadership technologies including Cybersource and Authorize.net. Together, we are building leading edge full-service Payment Management solutions combining global payment processing, fraud management and payment security systems.
We are looking for a talented Engineer to join our team!
As a Senior Software Engineer in Merchant Acquiring & Processing team you will help design & develop our services for Customers in an agile development environment. You will be working with colleagues, who will help, support and challenge you every day. Unit testing, code reviewing, and regular check-ins for continuous integration is just part of your DNA. You will see the code written going to production in few days and used by huge customer base including Apple, Facebook, Nike , Emirates… If this sounds exciting, we would love to chat and tell you more about our work culture and environment
We expect our Sr S/W engineers to do much more than just writing code
• Help our client to achieve their real goals by understanding the requirements and how it would help them in their business.
• Use technologies including Java, REST, NoSQL and more.
• Build highly scalable, low latent applications
• Leverage newer technologies and develop solutions to build next generation of resilient, reliable and scalable services
• Lead efforts to architect, design and implement various aspects of our global transaction processing systems.
Academics: Bachelor or Master's degree in Computer Science or related field
Years of Experience 3 to 8 years
Skill Set :
- Experience in distributed enterprise application development using Java Technology Stack
- Experience Server side development experience
- Experience in spring, Web Services, REST API development.
- Good understanding of RDBMS such as Oracle, MySQL
- Excellent understanding of CI/CD process. Should have exposure to tools such as Jenkins, Maven
- Should be able to design and components independently
- Good understanding of Algorithms and Data structures
- Must have worked in agile and scrum
- Excellent communication skill