Senior Client Manager
- Mentor, OH 44060, USA
CardinalCommerce is a global leader in authenticating digital transactions. Our technology-leading products reduce fraud while helping to increase sales and reduce consumer friction in the card-not-present payments industry. Cardinal services, partners with and complements most providers in the marketplace to deliver their authentication solution to secure digital transactions. In accommodating a growing number of payment brands and methods, Cardinal's platforms serve as universal switches, supporting virtually all merchant platforms, wallets, legacy processing systems and authentication methodologies.
The Senior Client Manager is responsible for strategic growth in current enterprise level Financial Institutions, processing partners and network partners by leveraging and developing deeper relationships with executive level individuals across the Global Financial institutional footprint. This position is client facing and calls on strong inter-departmental communication and cross functional leadership. The position also relies on a strong project management background to ensure proper communication to clients before, during and after client launch.
- Develop and maintain the channel partner relationships for resellers of CardinalCommerce’s core business products and services to optimize short term and long-term transaction volumes and revenue
- Report on Partner’s usage of Cardinal’s services
- Present and sell the CardinalCommerce suite of products and services to VP through C level contacts, both tactically and strategically using a consultative approach
- Determine the technical capabilities of the partner and Cardinal integration to ensure compatibility with regional and global standards and mandates.
- Increase awareness of the CardinalCommerce Solution in the market and create sales opportunities for our channel partners
- Create go-to-market strategies, marketing plans, sales and marketing collateral for Cardinal Partners
- Effectively navigate, motivate and lead internal partners to project completion
- Work cross functionally with Data teams to create and present results and findings to partners related to platform efficiency
- Re-Negotiate contractual aspects with customers
- Coordinate with internal CardinalCommerce teams to resolve any business related inquires as well as any project related escalations.
- Provide strong sales support to issuers/partners for all industry target accounts in book of business
- Monitor and report on the activities of Competitors/industry changes impactful to issuer/partner and CardinalCommerce
- Identify opportunities, deliver effective sales/education presentations to help grow, and retain existing Key Accounts within assigned territory
- Support Product Marketing by gathering market/product intelligence from existing and prospective customersUnderstand assigned existing accounts’ plans, desires, and needs
- Develop a strategic account Plan for each assigned account which identifies strategies to properly support revenue growth.
- Arrange and lead quarterly business reviews with each assigned account
- Review all major project and design deliverables to ensure quality standards and client expectations are met
- Communicate assigned customers’ goals and represent the customers’ interests within Company
- Understand the functionality of Company products and services to maximize value to the customer and effectively communicate all offerings to customers
- Design and implement customer/partner events to promote, train and educate partners and their bank customers
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution within a Business, Finance or Technology discipline
- In lieu of a bachelor’s degree, an associate degree with additional years of experience will be considered
- Minimum 8 years of experience in enterprise sales, Business development or account management.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and function under tight deadlines.
- Advanced experience and skills with MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills with strong writing and editing skills.
- Strategic thought and planning
- Prior experience in the mobile payments and Card not present payments space
- Ability to work in a virtual environment while travelling; i.e. solid time management, organization, negotiation and influence skills.
- Proven analytical and decision-making abilities.
- Able to proactively identify business opportunities and persuasively influence both internal and external constituents.
- Superior teamwork, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Advanced negotiation, influencing and collaboration skills
- Payments industry knowledge
- Prior experience with salesforce.com
- International business experience
- Experience training external clients on the product you sell
- Experience managing your own book of business
- Experience and knowledge selling software as a service
- Experience within the eCommerce or payments industry
- Experience with frequent travel and/or managing accounts internationally
- Previous experience managing a team or individual(s)
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 30% of the time, including internationally. Must possess a passport.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.