Senior Risk Management and Compliance Analyst
- Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
The Senior Risk Management role is suited for a seasoned professional with strong technical and compliance background. Prior experience in payment systems and a deep understanding of various financial and regulatory controls that apply in customer service /contact center areas would be beneficial. He / She will be responsible for supporting the Global Call Center Recording and Monitoring (GCCRM) Program, one of Visa’s Substantive Compliance Program Area to help ensure that Global call centers meet legal and regulatory requirements for call recording and monitoring privacy laws (worldwide). GCCRM is part of GCCS within CSS, and has the responsibility to ensure Visa’s global call centers meet legal and regulatory requirements and internal standards, for call recording and monitoring. Established to focus on helping to ensure CSS and non-CSS call centers adhere to the GCCRM Policy / Program.
Reporting to the Director of GCCS Internal Controls and Compliance, this person will be responsible for working across multiple internal and external teams to implement a set of call center control components that measures the effectiveness and maturity of call center recording / monitoring environments. Conducting periodic Risk Assessments for call recording privacy laws, remote and face-to-face when required, to help ensure compliance to the call recording policy. Partnership with Director to serve as liaison/advisor for cross-functional internal clients advising on best options to respond to the latest changes in internal standards or external global regulatory requirements for call recording and monitoring. Partner with key stakeholders: Such as Legal and Global Compliance to implement, a framework, which reduces risk and helps to ensure on-going compliance within an evolving legal and regulatory landscape. Conduct Training and Awareness regarding call-recording policy.
Principle Responsibilities/Key Results Areas:
- Working with other key members of the team, provide support for Audit, Security and Compliance activities within call recording policy, vendor implementation of call recording policy.
- Perform assessments of the focus areas including review of existing processes and procedures, adherence by agents and make recommendations to improve internal controls and compliance
- Apply knowledge of multiple card payment business areas such as: Transaction Processing, Risk Management, Product and Industry Participants (Acquirer, Issuer, Agents, Merchants and Cardholders) when carrying out project activities.
- Continually attain industry knowledge, practices, concepts and strategies
- Take prompt and decisive action in managing items
- Respond resourcefully to new priorities and challenges
- Be action orientated and prepared to act responsibly with limited information
- Superior oral and written communication skills, includes strong presentation skills
- Proven financial acumen
Strong project management skills
- Experience shaping and delivering defined strategies
- Demonstrated strong leadership capabilities and interpersonal skills.
- Provide feedback and business requirements to various Contact Center, Product, and Technology teams when necessary to enhance internal controls and protect cardholder information
- Demonstrate leadership and ability to negotiate effectively with management, internally at Visa, and externally with Clients and Vendors
- Make recommendations to improve or implement technology solutions that reduces fraud risks in the contact center
- Manage communication with multiple levels of staff and senior management effectively
- Assist various stakeholders within GCCS to implement recommendations from Audit, Security and Compliance reviews
- If needed partnership in implementing and championing voice analytics tools within contact centers. Ensure full compliance to internal controls and regulatory requirements through the Analytics tool and report any non-compliance to the appropriate group for remediation
- Ensure Visa’s policies including Key Controls & Technical Security Requirements are followed within contact centers.
- Bachelor Degree required (equivalent work experience preferred)
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in the financial or information service industry
- Self-Motivated, and able to work independently as well as on a team
- Strong / accurate written and oral communication is important.
- Proven record of delivering results
- Ability to represent technical and business issues and solutions to multiple levels internally and externally to support strategic organizational plans
- Demonstrate broad security and compliance knowledge across common industry policy bodies. These may include PCI, FFIEC, SSAE16, SOX, ISO, COSO, COBIT, and others
- Current experience in Compliance and Risk areas is required
- Extensive knowledge in fraud prevention methods and detection tools desirable but not required
- Risk Management experience with traditional and alternative payment methods
- Experience in mitigating online fraud, such as account takeover, phishing, online card testing, etc. is desirable.
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills with an ability to clearly communicate using Microsoft Word and PowerPoint documents
- Ability to build consensus across disparate views and organizations through excellent communications skills
- Knowledge of new contact center channels (mobile, Social Media etc.) and emerging payment technologies a plus
- Creative, team-focused problem solving skills with drive for deadline completion
- Must be extremely flexible and able to manage multiple tasks and very short deadlines
- Domestic or international travel may be required
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.