Client Marketing Analyst
- Moscow, Russian Federation
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 65,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access
to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how
Visa is everywhere you want to be.
Implementation of Visa marketing activities that support the achievement of local business and brand objectives
Principle Responsibilities/Key Results Area
· Work to retain and grow Visa’s Financial Institution client business by delivering marketing solutions that maximize revenue and profitability for assigned products and services
· Apply analysis of card payment trends, market opportunities, cardholder behaviour to digital/social marketing and plan in order to make strategic recommendations on future business direction.
· Manage the allocated budget for respective assets and activities and ensure all activities are performed within parameters fully an on time in accordance with Visa policies and requirements.
· Implement marketing and communication plans designed to meet Financial Institution client and market, including realization of marketing campaigns on behalf of clients
· Align Visa Product, Marketing and Sales objectives and resources against Financial Institution client business needs
· Continually monitor existing and potential competitor marketing activities to identify new opportunities or highlight potential causes for business concern. Feedback and update all staff as appropriate and recommend strategies and solutions
· Implement integrated Financial Institution client marketing plan for assigned client business on a yearly basis and update quarterly as appropriate
· Collect, analyse and be the holder of best-in-class marketing solutions and trends on all the strategic business goals to support clients’ decisions with relevant information
· Provide quantitative post-campaign and regular performance analysis in due time and incorporate learnings into future projects.
· Provide input to management team and stakeholders to influence development of marketing strategies and program development
· Actively support the global brand strategy by ensuring all campaigns comply with the brand strategy and visual and verbal guidelines & Visa policies.
· Ensure all policies and procedures are adhered to and identify areas where these policies and procedures need local adaptation.
· Manage all stakeholders responsible for the successful implementation of a campaign including agencies, suppliers, merchants and banks and others as appropriate
· Responsible for briefing the creative and media agencies on MIK campaigns ensuring to safeguard the Visa brand and its values as well as a Financial Institution client reputation.
· Share best practice and successful programmes with other Visa Regional offices.
· Ensure key stakeholders are fully informed of all campaign activities.
- Leadership Skills
- Creative thinking
- Good negotiation skills leading to timely and acceptable resolutions
- Client relationship and management skills
- Solid interpersonal skills and working with cross functional teams
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical in thought processes
Required Experience (education, skills - professional/technical/business)
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field with a marketing foundation
- 2-4 years experience in marketing. Experience in a role related to b2b\parnerships marketing would be advantageous.
- Innovative and creative thinker with a track record of delivery and ability to manage several projects concurrently and see them through from conception to conclusion
- Must be strong team player, able to work on multitask projects and in a multi-functional teams
- Must be comfortable working in a fast paced, hands-on, growth orientated work environment, must be adaptive to change
- Must be self-confident and able to think on their feet
- Must be proactive and demonstrate initiative
- Must be responsive and sociable
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.