Director, Client Go-to-Market and Sales Operations (Loyalty Products)
- Foster City, CA, USA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
The Director will be a member of Visa's North America Client Delivery team, which is responsible for partnering with NA stakeholders to bringing loyalty products and solutions to market, driving adoption, and providing scaled support for client relationship managers. The Director will support and work closely with Client Delivery Leads, as well as key cross-functional stakeholders to include product managers, client relationship managers, marketing and communications functions to develop and implement a cohesive, integrated go-to-market plan aimed at delivering a consistent and seamless experience for our clients and client managers. The position is based in Foster City with the ability to work out of the San Francisco office as needed.
- Support product launch/scale execution to include client manager training, sales collateral development, product presentations, messaging, and general Q&A
- Serve as internal subject matter expert on covered product(s) as well as related business and operational processes
- Test and refine product-market fit to include product positioning and client/market segmentation
- Support sales planning, including product adoption targets and prioritization by client/market segments
- Develop, track, and manage product sales pipeline process
- Drive on-behalf-of enablement for scaled client adoption
- Ensure sales process, pricing, contracting, and support resources are aligned with leadership goals and client demand
- Lead cross-functional project management office (PMO) to troubleshoot, escalate, and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Coordinate and manage client communications for new product launches and major feature enhancements. Oversee client sales collateral development to include product briefings, product training, FAQs, talking points
- Foster productive relationships at all levels within the team and across Visa
- Minimal travel required
- Bachelor's degree from top-tier institution or similar academic experience required.
- 8 to 10 years of Product management, development or marketing; management consulting, or business operations equivalent experience
- Payments experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Manage high complexity, effectively manage time, and prioritize workload
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency and deliver under tight deadlines/timeframes
- Strategic thinker with superior analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects and synthesize data
- High proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel and Word required
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.